|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Air India Charters Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Trainee Co-Pilot in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of Trainee Co-Pilot :
AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED invites applications for the above positions from Indian Citizens (where ever domiciled) to fill up vacancies and maintain a wait-list for future requirements for its airline Air India Express at different bases in the network, on Permanent/Contractual Employment.
Related : Air India Recruitment 2016 Ramp Service Agent-I : www.indianin.in/430.html
Number of Posts: 70
Posts: (I) Trainee Co-Pilot
Upper Age Limit : 40 Years (45 Years for SC/ST & 43 Years for OBC Candidates)
Eligibility Criteria :
a) TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should be in possession of:
i. CPL with multi engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
ii. Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL
iii. FRTO license issued by DGCA.
iv. RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
v. All Licencesshall be valid at the time of joining. IR need not be current.
vi. Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
a) Psychometric Test.
b) Written test in Aviation Subjects CPL LEVEL.
c) Personal Interview.
d) Candidates short-listed after Personal Interview will be required to undergo a Simulator Flight, Proficiency Test.
e) Pre-Employment Medical Examination (Candidates below height 152.5 cms will not be eligible. Those candidates whose height ranges between 152.5 cms and 162.5 cms will be subjected to ergonomic evaluation in a Simulator.)
How To Apply :
a) Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply ONLINE ONLY Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers Page of our Website airindiaexpress.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following
1. A valid e-mail ID
2. A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
3. A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness).
The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name and Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for written Test.
4. Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating there in the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.
Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone the Lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical
5. A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favor of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI. DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank. Details of DD should be entered while applying online.Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of Written Test.
6. For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed Performa issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
All correspondence would be made ONLINE with the candidates. Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and Medical Certificate(s) along with originals.
Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft (if applicable) & domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for written test.
7. All Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria should apply online. Those employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector/ Private Sector Undertakings will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for written test.
No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 22 November 2016 (Close of working hours)