|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Syndicate Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Chief Security Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Ref. No. PD.HRDD.0088.LAT.2438
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Chief Security Officer Recruitment :
Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Manipal, invites applications for the post of Chief Security Officer in Top Executive Grade Scale-VI.
Related : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Chief Learning Officer : www.indianin.in/3584.html
Post : Chief Security Officer in TEGS-VI
No. of Posts : One (1) – Unreserved
Age : Not more than 55 years (inclusive of all relaxations)
Eligibility /Qualification :
1. A candidate should be Colonel (Selection Grade) & above rank in the Army or a person of equivalent rank & above in Navy/ Air-force.
A Police Officer of the rank of Deputy Inspector General or a person of equivalent rank in Paramilitary Forces; And
2. The candidate who has already retired not earlier than 01.04.2013 or retiring or resigned and available for appointment on or before 01.04.2017 are only eligible to apply for the post
Minimum 20 years of commissioned service in the Indian Armed Forces or Paramilitary Forces as on 01.04.2017 and having operating and working knowledge of Computerized working environment and systems.
1) Bank reserve the right to modify/delete any criteria mentioned above.
2) Cut off date for arriving age and experience is 01.01.2017
3) Experience should be post qualification
4) Application format to be downloaded from Bank’s website
5) All Educational qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University.
6) Scanned copy of the application along with copy of Birth certificate/Matriculation certificate, copy of Graduation certificate/Post Graduation certificate, Copy of discharge certificate/relieving letter received from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air Force should be mailed to E-mail ID horecruitments[at]syndicatebank.co.in on or before: 23.02.2017.
Bank will send a confirmation mail to the applicant after receiving the application.
In case any applicant does not get the confirmation mail within two working days from the date of sending the application, they may consider that their application has not successfully reached and should resend their application and documents as stated above.
They can also enquire the status of their application by contacting HO:HR Division on 0820-2570387.
The applicants are required to keep the original Application form with them along with one set of the Requisite documents in support of their eligibility and submit the same when called for personal interview. Also, ensure to bring along the original documents for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
7) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for interview.
8) Incomplete applications and / or applications without prescribed documents will be rejected outright.
9) Information regarding personal interview will be displayed on the Bank’s website beside sending to shortlisted applicants on their email ID.
10) While every effort will be made to ensure that the intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the personal interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the Bank will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever.
The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank’s website and their own email ID from time to time.
Important Dates :
Opening date for receipt of application 08.02.2017
Last Date for receipt of application 23.02.2017