|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Syndicate Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Chief Learning Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Ref. No. PD.HRDD.0088.LAT.2438
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Chief Learning Officer Recruitment :
Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Manipal, invites applications for the post of Chief Learning Officer (Training) on contractual basis.
Related : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Part Time Sweeper PTS : www.indianin.in/2889.html
Age : Maximum – 58 years
Qualification : Candidate who have passed regular MBA course OR PG Diploma recognized by UGC/Government/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR/IITs etc., with a specialization in HR; PhD is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 15 years of Banking (in Public Sector Banks or Private Sector Banks) experience of which at least 3 years as Branch Head and at least five years as faculty in the Training system of the Bank.
Tenure of Contract : 3 years, subject to review of performance at twelve months interval. To be extended by 1 year at the discretion of Bank.
Syndicate Institute of Bank Management (SIBM), Manipal, Udupi District, Karnataka State.
Selection procedure :
** The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility/qualification and relevant experience. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and / or Group Discussion (GD) for final selection.
The final selection will be made on the basis of experience, qualification and performance in the interview and /or GD. The Interview and /or GD will be conducted by a Committee constituted for the purpose.
** Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
Opening date for receipt of application 08.02.2017
Last Date for receipt of application 23.02.2017
1) Bank reserve the right to modify/delete any criteria mentioned above.
2) Cutoff date for arriving age and experience is 01.01.2017
3) Application format to be downloaded from Bank’s website (syndicatebank.in) under career option.
4) All Educational qualifications should be from any accredited Institution recognised by competent regulatory bodies.
5) Scanned copy of the application along with copy of Birth certificate/Matriculation certificate, copy of Graduation certificate/Post Graduation certificate, experience certificate, ID and address proof, NOC, etc. should be mailed to E-mail ID: horecruitments[at]syndicatebank.co.in on or before:23.02.2017.
Bank will send a confirmation mail to the applicant after receiving the application. In case any applicant does not get the confirmation mail within two working days from the date of sending the application, they may consider that their application has not successfully reached and should resend their application and documents as stated above.
They can also check the status in the Website or enquire the status of their application by contacting HO: HR Division on 0820-2570387. Information regarding personal interview will be displayed on the Bank’s website beside sending to shortlisted applicants on their email ID.
The applicants are required to keep the original Application form with them along with one set of the Requisite documents in support of their eligibility and submit the same when called for personal interview. Also, ensure to bring along the original documents for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
7) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for interview.
8) Incomplete applications and / or applications without prescribed documents will be rejected outright.
9) While every effort will be made to ensure that the intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the personal interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the Bank will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever.
The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank’s website and their own email ID from time to time.
10) Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever.
11) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi.