|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Syndicate Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Part Time Sweeper (PTS) in 2017
Reference Number : REC/55030/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Part Time Sweepers Recruitment :
The Bank is proposing to empanel suitable candidates to work in the post of Temporary Part Time Sweepers (PTS) , in the leave vacancies in the following districts.
Related : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-17 Probationary Officer : www.indianin.in/1551.html
Sl. No. | District Panel of | No. of Vacancies
1 VISAKHAPATNAM 20
2 EAST GODAVARI 32
3 VIZIANAGARAM 5
4 SRIKAKULAM 7
A pass in 5th Standard and Candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10 + 2 Examination.
Age requirements: Minimum 18 years, Maximum 26 years. The relaxation in upper age limit permissiable is as follows:
i) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years.
ii) Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years.
iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category candidates (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General.
iv) Ex-Servicemen by 3 years plus the usual period of service in the Defence Forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
v) Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes & OBC up to 38 years)
1. Candidates applying for the above post for vacancies in a particular district should belong to the said district The candidates should have a valid employment registration of the same district employment exchange.
2. The empanelment is subject to the reservations provisions for SC/ST/OBC/PHS, Ex-servicemen and other categories as per the rules in force.
3. Copies of the Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate, Proof of date of birth and latest Employment Exchange Registration Card shall be enclosed to the application.
4. In the case of candidates belonging to physically challenged category, copy of the medical certificate from the medical board regarding physical disability shall be enclosed to the application.
5. A recent passport size photograph to the application should be affixed and signed across by the candidate.
6. The application should be signed by the candidate with date and place.
7. Applications received with any omissions or incomplete details or without copies of all documents or not in prescribed application format or received late will not be considered.
8. The empanelment of candidates belonging to OBC in the reserved category is subject to producing OBC certificate in the Central Government format. Specimen of the OBC Certificate is enclosed.
9. Preference will be given to the candidates already working on temporary basis for more than 90 days. For them, eligibility criteria as on the date of their first appointment shall apply.
10. Those candidates, who satisfy above conditions should send their application in the prescribed format by post only so as to reach the address furnished hereunder on or before 25/01/2017.
The Asst./Deputy General Manager,
Regional Office, Personnel section,
Pawan Commercial Complex,
Daba Gardens, Main Road,
Selection Procedure :
Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. The centre for written test, date and time will be informed to the eligible candidates individually by post. The selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and subject to the reservation provisions for SC/ST/OBC/PHS, Ex-servicemen and other categories as per the rules in force.
1. Copy of Educational qualification
2. Copy of Caste Certificate (where ever applicable)
3. Copy of Employment Exchange Registration
4. Copy of Date of birth certificate/proof
5. Copy Medical Certificate (where ever applicable)
6. Copies of widowed/divorced/separated status proof
7. Copies of ex-servicemen service proof