|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : POWERGRID Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) JTT in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. ER-I/2/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Technician Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment :
POWERGRID with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and Inter-national level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception.
Related : POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 ET Executive Trainee (Finance) : www.indianin.in/1377.html
Post : Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)
Vacancies : 01
Essential Qualification : ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Bard/ Institute.
Upper Age Limit As On 14.02.2017 : 38 Years
Experience Required : Not applicable and fresher can apply
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Minimum age limit is 18 Years as on 14.02.2017.
3. Candidates working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ PSE should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
4. Candidates claiming reservation/ relaxation/ concession should submit an attested copy of certificate in proof of Caste/PwD/Ex-Servicemen, issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed GOI format alongwith the application.
5. Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
6. Candidates should use latest colour passport size photograph and should use the same photograph throughout the recruitment process.
7. Last date of receipt of applications shall be the cut off date for calculation of eligibility requirement. Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
8. POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
9. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
10. Eligibility of candidates can be checked at any stage during / after the selection process.
Candidature is liable to be rejected / if engaged, services are liable to be discontinued, if at any stage during or after the selection process it is found that any candidate is not meeting with the eligibility criteria/ qualifying requirement specified in the advertisement/ notification.
11. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned/ not in given proforma/ incomplete/ illegible/ unsigned/ without self attested photograph/ without Caste/Disability/ Discharge (Ex-SM) Certificate/Demand Draft or received after the closing date will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
12. POWERGRID reserves the right to modify/ cancel the notification/ the selection process at its discretion.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested eligible candidates should send their applications completed in all respects in the prescribed proforma along with attested copy of Caste(SC/ST/ Disability (PwD), as applicable, Qualification certificate, Date of birth certificate and experience certificate (if any) to the following address super scribing the envelop with “Application for Post Code JTT in POWERGRID, ER-I” by ORDINARY POST only.
The Advertiser (PG-ER1)
Post Box No.- 9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
Note: It is mandatory to enclose all relevant certificates related to qualification and experience in addition to Date of birth, Caste and other certificates as applicable. Absence of such documents may result in disqualification of candidature.
Important Dates :
1. Closing date of Receipt of Completed Applications 14.02.2017
2. Date of written test for Jr. Technician (Electrical) 05.03.2017
3. Date of Skill Test Will be notified through website
4. Date of Uploading admit card for written test During last week of February,2017