|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : POWERGRID Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Executive Trainee (Finance) – 2017
Reference Number : Advt.No.CC/06/2016 Page
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/User/ContentPage.aspx?PId=166&LangID=English
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1377-ET_Fin.pdf
Home Page : http://www.powergridindia.com
Executive Trainee (Finance) Recruitment :
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Hardworking Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (FINANCE).
Related : HAL Recruitment 2016 Apprentice Training Graduate Engineer : www.indianin.in/1154.html
Post (Discipline)/ Grade : Executive Trainee (Finance)/ E2
No. of Post : 22
Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2016 (Candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989)
Essential Qualification : CA/ICWA (CMA) pass
Important Instructions For Registration/ Application Fee Submission :
1. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 10.12.2016 to 31.12.2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website, which will be made available at CAREER section of powergridindia.com.
2. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), category certificate & qualification final passing certificate.
3. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate.
Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
4. After successful completion of registration, 2 copies of a Challan for submission of Application Fees shall be generated (for Other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM candidates). In addition, candidates shall also receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information.
5. Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.560/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan.
6. Please note that Application Fee can be deposited at ANY branch of State Bank of India after minimum 2 bank working days of application submission.
7. Last date of application fee submission shall also be indicated on the generated Challan.
8. Admit cards shall be issued through the respective Candidate Logins of the candidates and will be collected from the candidates at the examination venue.
9. Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of their applications to POWERGRID.
10. Information related to engagement of Scribes for PwD- VH / Arms affected candidates shall be provided subsequently before examination.
Important Dates :
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 10.12.2016
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 31.12.2016
Date of commencement of deposit of SBI challan 13.12.2016
Last date for deposit of Application Fee through SBI Challan 04.01.2017
Tentative date of next announcement 18.01.2017
Cut off date for eligibility criteria 31.12.2016