|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Apprenticeship Training program for Graduate Engineer in 2016
Reference Number : Information Bulletin 2/106
Apply Online : http://220.127.116.11/tti/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1154-Notification.pdf
Home Page : https://hal-india.co.in/
Apprentice Training :
Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (BE/B.Tech) passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973. for the following discipline
Related : HAL Recruitment 2016 Technical Operator Fitting/Moulding : www.indianin.in/580.html
DISCIPLINE No of Post
Aeronautical Engineering 50
Mechanical Engineering 50
Civil Engineering 10
Computer Science & Technology 30
Electrical and Electronics Engineering 40
Information Science & Engineering 05
Electronics & Communication Engineering 10
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
1. Candidates must be an Indian National
2. Should possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining Degree qualification.
4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training
or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
a. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
b. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
c. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by Govt. Medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
d. Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner / Superintendent of Police of your locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
LAST DATE for applying online: 16th Dec. 2016
General Instructions to the candidates :
1. The applicants are advised to register as STUDENT in the apprenticeship portal mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the registration number in the application.
2. Applicants should apply through On-line at 18.104.22.168/tti
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal and TTI notice board.
5. The candidates belonging to OBC must produce valid Other Backward Classes Certificate in the format for applying for admission to Central Educational Institutions under the Government of India.
6. The selected candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
7. Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act. At present the Stipend is Rs.4984/-
8. After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
9. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
10. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
11. Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification.
a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service).
c) Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet.
d) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).