|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : POWERGRID, Power Grid Corporation of India
Post Name : Recruitment for Field Engineer, Supervisor in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. WR-II/01/ Railways/2017
Apply Online : https://careers.powergrid.in/RailwayElectrificationCareer/t/default.aspx?rid=eUJdpTG0ZE0=
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6729-fe.pdf
Home Page : https://www.powergridindia.com/wr-ii-recruitment
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Field Engineer, Supervisor Recruitment :
Recruitment of Experienced Professionals on Contract basis as Field Engineer and Field Supervisor in Electrical, Civil and Electronics Discipline in WRTS-II Region for Railway Electrification Works
Related : POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 Senior Engineer, Officer : www.indianin.in/5380.html
The contractual period may be further extended depending on the project requirement as well as performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
The manpower requirement is distributed according to the posts and disciplines as mentioned below:
Post ID | Post
901 Field Engineer (Electrical) 3
902 Field Engineer (Electronics) 1
903 Field Engineer (Civil) 2
904 Field Supervisor (Electrical) 4
905 Field Supervisor (Electronics) 1
906 Field Supervisor (Civil) 2
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Application window shall be open from 14.06.2017 to 24.06.2017. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
2. Candidates will have to upload the following while filling up the application:
a. Their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb)
b. Scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
c. Birth certificate/Class X certificate
d. Qualification final passing certificate & marksheet
e. Experience Certificate in support of minimum 1 year post qualification exp. And proofs of experience (e.g. pay slip, job assignment order etc)
f. Caste certificate (if applicable)
g. Disability certificate (if applicable)
h. Discharge certificate (if applicable)
3. Candidates should ensure that all important details like Post, discipline and Section applied for, name, date of birth, address, qualification, experience details etc. are duly filled in.
4. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
5. Application fee:
Post Application Fee (Non Refundable)
Field Engineer Rs 400
Field Supervisor Rs 300
SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
6. Payment of Application Fees:
** After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section (Go to Careers> Job Opportunities> Openings> Regional Openings > Concerned advertisement & candidate login link).
** A button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
** Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet.
** If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page.
In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
7. CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE HARD COPIES OF APPLICATIONS TO POWERGRID.
8. Also, candidates should keep the following documents ready with themselves for any future requirement. (Self-attested copies):
a) Copy of online generated resume
b) Documents related to Essential Qualification (Passing Certificate & Mark sheets.)
c) Documents related to Other Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
d) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
e) Documents related to Experience (Present as well as Previous)
** Experience / Service Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience/ details of work assignment issued by the organization on its letter head.
** Latest Pay Slip
** All proof of experience shall be duly certified by the organization concerned and self-attested by candidate.
** Certificate issued by concerned HR department in case of personnel currently engaged on contractual basis in POWERGRID in consultancy projects.
f) Proof of Date of Birth(X class certificate/ Birth Certificate)
g) Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable)
h) Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
i) Disability Certificate (If applicable)
j) Any other relevant document
Candidate will have to bring these documents alongwith original for verification at the time of interview/ medical/ joining, if called for.
9. Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
10. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stage of the recruitment process.
11. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fees 14.06.2017 (10:00 Hrs)
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fees 24.06.2017 (23:59 Hrs)
Cutoff date for eligibility criteria 24.06.2017