|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : POWERGRID Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Post Name : Recruitment for Senior Engineer, Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. CC/02/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Senior Engineer, Officer Recruitment :
POWERGRID has successfully implemented organization wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Related : POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 ET Executive Trainee (Finance) : www.indianin.in/1377.html
In order to strengthen and continuously support the system, we are currently on a lookout for dedicated young professionals with rich domain experience in SAP as per the following details:
Post ID Post No. of Vacancies
146 Sr. Engr. (SAP-ABAP) 05
147 Sr. Engr. (SAP-BASIS) 01
148 Sr. Officer (SAP- FICO / TRM) 03
149 Sr. Engr. (SAP- MM) 01
150 Sr. Engr. (SAP- Project System) 01
151 Sr. Engr./ Officer (SAP-HCM & Payroll) 01
152 Sr. Engr./ Officer (SAP- SD) 01
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
2. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 26.04.2017 to 20.05.2017 Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER section of POWERGRID website powergridindia.com.
3. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
4. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID.
Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates. The same will be verified with original at the time of interview.
5. Candidates will have to upload the following documents in PDF format.
a. Experience Certificate in chronological order (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience). Do not include trainee level / teaching/ pre -qualification experience.
b. Duly certified pay slip/ pay certificate for March 2015, April 2015, March 2016 April 2016 & March/April 2017, in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/ equivalent level for the duration concerned. Candidates working in PSU/ Govt. organisations must attach proof of pay scale & level.
c. Candidates working in Govt. Department/ organization must produce certificate that they are holding gazetted post.
d. Caste certificate/PwD Certificate
e. Qualification Certificate including SAP certification
6. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number.
7. Payment of Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 400/-):
Option A: Offline Method – Through State Bank of India Challan
** After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information.
Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section. If the candidate opts to pay the fees through OFFLINE MODE, candidate has to download 2 copies of Challan for submission of Application Fees (for Other than SC/ST/PwD /EX-SM / departmental candidates).
** Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.400/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login home page at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan.
** Please note that Application Fee can be deposited at ANY branch of State Bank of India after minimum 2 bank working days of application submission. Once deposited the fees, acknowledgement of the same shall appear in your candidate login section within a week.
** Last date of application fee submission shall also be indicated on the generated Challan.
Option B: Online Method – Through Payment Gateway
** After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section.
If the candidate opts to pay the fees through ONLINE MODE, a button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
** Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet.
** If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page.
In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
8. Last date of application fee submission online mode is 20.05.2017 and for offline mode is 25.05.2017
9. Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of their applications to POWERGRID.
10. Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
** Qualification & certification Details are complete.
** Complete Details of experience are mentioned separately for each organization alongwith pay details.
** Details of more than one posts held within the same organization are mentioned separately along with the pay scales and area of experience.
Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
11. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
12. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
13. Please note that only those applications which are received along with documents as mentioned above will be treated as valid for further scrutiny.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 26.04.2017
Last Date of receipt of online application 20.05.2017
Date of Commencement of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan 29.04.2017
Date of Closing of Deposit of application fees through Online Mode 20.05.2017
Date of Closing of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan 25.05.2017
Cutoff date for Eligibility criteria 20.05.2017