|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Cantonment Board, Belgaum
Post Name: Recruitment for Mali in 2016
Reference Number : No.13/ADM/67/1100
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of Mali :
Application from eligible candidates are hereby invited for the recruitment of following posts in the Cantonment Board Office, Belgaum. The application format, terms and conditions can be obtained from the office website cbbelgaum.org.in or office Notice Board.
Related : Hindustan Insecticides Ltd Recruitment 2016 Electrician, Instrument Mechanic : www.indianin.in/902.html
Name of the Post : Mali
No. of Posts : 01
Upper Age limit : 28
Minimum Educational Qualification : Under SSLC/SSC
Pay Scale : 9600-200-12000-250-13000-300- 14200-350-14550
1. Last date of Receipt of application : 19-12-2016.
2. Application complete in all respect, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belgaum- 590001 (Karnataka State) by Registered/ Speed Post. Postal delay will not be accepted.
3. Age limit is as on the last date of receipt of application. The lower age limit is 18 years.
4. The candidates are required to produce OBC certificate issued for appointments under the Government of India in the prescribed format.
5. The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information / documents found to be incorrect at a later state, action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from service & also filing legal proceedings as per prevailing law.
6. No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
7. Applicant should enclose (i) self attested photocopies of certificates in proof of age, caste certificates, Qualification, Experience if any (ii) two latest identical passport size photographs (one photo to be pasted on the application and other to be attached with the application indicated his/her name on back side). (iii) Self addressed postcard & envelope.
8. All the service rules applicable to Cantonment Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantonment Fund Servants Rules, 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
9. No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained and No representation on any ground for non appearance for the test etc., by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
10. Persons already employed should sent applications through proper channel. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
11. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
12. Incomplete/unsigned/without Demand Draft applications shall be summarily rejected.
13. Application should accompany a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- as examination fee drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”, payable at Belgaum from Nationalised Bank only which is not refundable.
14. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending test and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay at Belgaum, if required.
15. The Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to recruiting process in full or part without assigning any reason whatsoever and decision of appointing authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.
16. The Selection for the above posts will be based on written test on subject knowledge, General Studies and General Knowledge. The Exam will be of objective type and the duration will be 1 hour.