Organisation : Cantonment Board Belgaum
Post Name: Recruitment for Primary Assistant Teacher in 2017
Reference Number : No.13/ADM/67/1327
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Primary Assistant Teacher :
Application from eligible candidates is hereby invited for the recruitment to the post of Primary Assistant Teacher in Cantonment Board Marathi Medium School, Belagavi.
Related : Cantonment Board Belgaum Recruitment 2016 Mali : www.indianin.in/904.html
No. of Posts : 01
Upper Age limit : 30
Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification : PUC, D.Ed. (in Marathi medium) TET/CTET pass
1. Last date of Receipt of application: 28-01-2017.
2. Application complete in all respect, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to the
Chief Executive Officer,
BC No.41, Khanapur Road,
Camp, Belgaum- 590001 (Karnataka State)
by Registered/ Speed Post. Postal delay will not be accepted.
3. Upper age limit is as on the last date of receipt of application.
4. Candidate should have studied teaching medium language in SSLC/SSC.
5. Physically handicapped candidates shall attach proof of physical disability (certificate from recognized authority). The upper age limit prescribed will be relaxed for physically handicapped category as per existing rules.
6. The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information / documents found to be incorrect at a later state, action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from service & also filing legal proceedings as per prevailing law.
7. No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
8. Applicant should enclose
(i) self attested photocopies of certificates in proof of age, caste certificates, Qualification, Experience if any
(ii) two latest identical passport size photographs (one photo to be pasted on the application and other to be attached with the application indicated his/her name on back side).
(iii) Self addressed postcard & envelope.
9. All the service rules applicable to Cantonment Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantonment Fund Servants Rules, 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
10. No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained and No representation on any ground for non appearance for the exam etc., by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality. Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
11. Persons already employed should sent applications through proper channel. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
12. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Incomplete/unsigned/without Demand Draft applications shall be summarily rejected.
14. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending test and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay at Belgaum, if required.
15. The Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to recruiting processing in full or part without assigning any reason whatsoever and decision of appointing authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.
16. The Selection for the above posts will be based on written test on Subject Knowledge, General Studies and General Knowledge. The Exam will be of objective type and the duration will be 1 hour.