|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hindustan Insecticides Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Electrician, Instrument Mechanic in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Electrician Recruitment :
Hindustan Insecticides Limited, (A Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Administrative control of the Deptt. of Chemicals and Petrochemicals invites Applications from suitable candidates for the posts mentioned below:
Related : NSIC Recruitment 2016 Executive Assistant : www.indianin.in/876.html
Applications are invited for the following Posts:
A. Post to be filled on Regular Basis
Name of Post : Hindi Officer
No. of posts : 01
Educational Qualification & Experience : Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level. OR Master Degree in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at Degree level. 5 years experience of work connected with Hindi including journalism or credit of translation work of recognized published work in Hindi.
B. Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disability (PWD) On Regular Basis
Name of Post : Asstt. Manager (Mechanical)
No. of posts : 01
Educational Qualification & Experience : Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 7 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity.
Name of Post : Analyst (Trainee)
No. of posts : 02
Educational Qualification & Experience : B.Sc. (Chemistry) graduate. Preference will be given to candidate with 50% mark & above.
C. Purely on Contractual Basis (for 3 Years)
Name of Post : Security Officer
No. of posts : 01
Educational Qualification & Experience : The person should be a retired person from the Defense services having retired at least in the rank of Major from the Armed forces or equivalent in other Services or in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police in the State Police Services and should have minimum 3 years experience in Industrial Safety matter.
Name of Post : Sr. Draughtsman
No. of posts : 01
Educational Qualification & Experience : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience in drawing office or Diploma in Draughtsman ship with 3 years experience in design and preparation of working drawing preferably on Chemical plant and Machinery.
Name of Post : Electrician
No. of posts : 04
Educational Qualification & Experience : Metric or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective Trade in both the case with One year Experience.
Name of Post : Instrument Mechanic
No. of posts : 02
Educational Qualification & Experience : Metric or ITI Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade in both cases with One years experience in the trade.
How to apply :
1. Only such candidates would be eligible for the Post at Sr. no. 1 & 2 in Part B for reservation in the service / post who suffers from not less than 40% of disability & a candidate who wants to avail benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India.
2. Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving exceptionally for PWD candidates.
3. Candidate must possess required qualification/experience as on 01/11/2016
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU’s etc. may forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
5. For the Post at Sr.No 1 of part C i.e of Security Officer : Rs.34000/-pm consolidated salary will be paid plus PF as per rules, 12 days Casual Leave per year, Public Holidays and conveyance / Bus facility. PF contribution for the post will be on the initial basic of Rs. 20600/-.
6. For the Post at Sr. No. 2, 3 & 4 at Part C Rs.15000/- pm consolidated salary, will be paid plus Annual Increment @ 3% of the consolidated salary, Canteen Facility and Bus Transport facility, etc. PF contribution for the post of Sr. Draughtsman on the initial basic of Rs.7030/- and for the post Electrician & Instrument Mechanic will be on initial basic of Rs. 6540/-.
7. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. Their candidature at all stage is purely provisional.
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
If any of the above shortcomings is or are detected even after appointment his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
8. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application in the prescribed format given below, affixing recent passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials (Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste Certificate) failing which the applications are liable to be rejected. Applications sent by email will not be entertained.
9. Application fees for various post is as under :
a) SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees
b) Application fee is Rs.500/- for post of Hindi Officer and Security Officer and
c) Applicaton fee is Rs. 300/- for the post of Sr. Draughtsman, Electrician and Instrument Mechanic.
Applicants have to prepare DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
10. Name of the Post applied for must be clearly super scribed /written on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
11. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete information/ not fulfilling the prescribed criteria / received after closing date are liable to be rejected. HIL Shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
12. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test/interview.
13. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per rules, only on production of their original tickets.
14. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having Jurisdiction of Dist. Raigad, Maharashtra. State
Interested Candidates those who fulfill the above conditions, may apply with complete details in our prescribed format given below along with application fee as applicable in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news to the “Deputy General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.