|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Small Industries Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Executive Assistant in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. No. NSIC/HR/EA/16/004
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Executive Assistant Recruitment :
Inviting applications for Executive Assistant on Contractual basis
Related : PSIEC Recruitment 2016 Junior Executive Clerk, Peon : www.indianin.in/210.html
NSIC, one of the leading Mini-Ratna Government of India Enterprises under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) is looking for self-driven, proactive and young professionals to contribute in the multifarious activities of the Corporation.
The person should be committed with competitive attitude, customer centric approach and determined spirit for the growth of MSME sector in the county.
POST: Executive Assistant (On Contract)
VACANCIES: 15 (ST-02, OBC-06, GEN-07)
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years.
Age relaxation for ST – 05 years and OBC – 03 years
SC/PwD category candidates applying for the post shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them.
However, 50% relaxation in application fee is granted to SC/PwD candidates (see pt. 4 of clause IV titled How to Apply in the Guidelines). However, the upper age limit may further be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
Graduation Degree from a recognized University with one year Certificate or Diploma course in computers from a recognized Institute.
a) Only the following Certificates/Diplomas courses in computers of one year and more duration along-with Graduation will be accepted and considered:
1) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
2) Mechanic Computer Hardware
3) Desk Top Publishing Operator
4) DOEACC / NIELIT Computer Course ‘O’, ‘A’ and ‘B’ Level
5) Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
6) Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
7) Computer Hardware and Networking
8) Diploma in Computer Application
9) Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
10) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
The above mentioned courses of less than one year duration will not be accepted and considered.
b) Besides above, the following Degrees will be accepted and considered as equivalent to Graduation and one year computer course:
1) Bachelor in Computer Applications
2) Master in Computer Applications
3) Bachelor of Science (Computer Science / Information Technology)
4) Bachelor in Information Technology
5) Master of Business Administration (Systems / Information Technology)
6) Graduation in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Technology)
HOW TO APPLY :
1. All candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY in the prescribed Application Form.
2. The soft copy of the Application Form is uploaded on CAREER section of NSIC website nsic.co.in. The applicant is advised to download the soft-copy, type (not hand-written) all the details in Arial Font (size 12) and take the print-out of the same in A-4 size paper.
Hand-written applications and/or any addition / deletion / tampering in the format of the Application Form will lead to rejection of the candidature.
3. Candidates should ensure the following, while filling up the Application Form:
a) Name and Date of Birth are exactly as mentioned in Class X Certificate/Mark Sheet OR Class X School Leaving/Transfer Certificate.
b) The candidate should paste one recent passport size color photograph in the space provided in the Application Form. One more identical photograph should be stapled with the Application Form. Name and date of birth should be written at the back of both the photographs.
c) The Application Form should be filled in all respect (including mandatory fields) as incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
d) No abbreviations have to be written wherever indicated, otherwise liable for rejection. (For e.g. B.A. should be typed as Bachelor of Arts)
Application Fees of Rs. 200/- per application has to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi. However, 50% concession in Application Fees is given to SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates, hence the amount of DD will be Rs. 100/- in their case.
No two or more relaxations / concessions w.r.t. category will be clubbed for Application Fee. The Application Fees is non-refundable and no other mode of payment will be accepted. On the back side of the Demand Draft, the applicant should mention her/his name, date of birth and mobile number.
The duly filled in Application Form along with the Demand Draft has to be sent by Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier / By Hand to :
Deputy General Manager – Human Resources
The National Small Industries Corporation
Okhla Industrial Estate
New Delhi- 110020
The candidates are advised NOT to send any other document alongwith the Application Form except the Demand Draft.
The last date of receipt of Application is 30.11.2016 up-to 6:00 p.m.