|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
Post Name: Recruitment for DOTS Treatment Supporter in 2016
Reference Number : Ref.NIRT/PROJ RECRUITMENT/2016-17
DOTS Treatment Supporter Recruitment :
Applications are invited up to 5.12.2016 for the following post to be filled, purely on temporary basis implemented by this Institute.
Related : CIBA Recruitment 2016 Research Associate : www.indianin.in/874.html
1. Name of the Project: Fostering Resilience Psychosocial and HIV risk in Indian MSM”
Name of the post :Scientist ‘B’ (Non – Medical)
Place of posting :Chennai
Number of post : 1 (UR)
Essential qualification: I Class Master’s degree in Social Science/Health Science /Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience.
Desirable Qualification :
1. Ph.D in Social Sciences/Health Science /Epidemiology/Public health
2. Knowledge of computer application or data management
3. Two years R & D experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.
Age limit :Not exceeding 35 years.
Emoluments :Consolidated salary Rs.44,730/- + HRA Rs.6,300/- p.m.
Nature of Duties : Co-ordination and implementation of research activities, data collection, supervision, monitoring and detailed documentation.
Duration : 1 Year
2. Name of the Project: Improving treatment adherence among TB patients through evening DOTS in Chennai, India
Name of the post : DOTS Treatment supporters
Place of posting : Chennai
Number of Posts : 8
Essential Qualification : +2 or equivalent from recognized board Two years work experience in health/TB/ RNTCP related work in a recognized organization/institution
Age Limit : 25 years
Emoluments : Rs. 8,000/- p.m
Nature of Duties : Provision of DOTs in evening DOTs centres between 3 pm and 8 pm
Duration : One year
How to apply:
1. Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website nirt.res.in / .icmr.nic.in.
2. Application must be accompanied by non-refundable processing fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) in the shape of demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST, PH and women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee, on production of valid certificate.
3. Application forms complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, should reach the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031.
4. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and the applications received after the due date will not be considered and rejected straightaway.