|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ammunition Factory, Khadki
Post Name: Recruitment for Pharmacist in 2016 Walk-in
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Pharmacist Recruitment :
Ammunition Factory, Khadki proposes to hire 01 number of Pharmacist on full time on contract basis for its 125 bedded hospital.
Related : UHSR Recruitment 2016 Staff Nurse, Lab-Attendant : www.indianin.in/101.html
1. 10+2 Or equivalent with science subject from a recognised institute.
2. Candidate should possess certificate as registered pharmacist having passed 02 years diploma course with three months training in pharmacy from an institution recognised by pharmacy council of india.
3. Working knowledge of computers is desirable.
Place of walk-in-interview :
Ordnance Factory Hospital, khadki pune – 411 003
District – Maharashtra
Date And Time Of Walk-In-Interview : 28.11.2016 ; 09.00 a.m.
Documents to be brought :
To the walk-in-interview originals and one set of photocopies of
1. Matric/10th class or equivalent certificate for age proof
2. Diploma certificate of pharmacy.
3. Registration certificate.
5. 02 Character certificates from two gazetted officers.
Duration of hiring : Upto maximum of six months per term.
Maximum monthly remuneration (basic pay I.e. Rs. 29,200/-) Quotation of monthly fees will be asked from select panel candidates in sealed cover. The lowest quotation will be accepted subject to fulfiling all other required criteria. In case of absence from duties proportionate daily reduction will be effected.
Duties : The hired pharmacist will be required to perform full time work at ordnance factory hospital, khadki .
Terms and Conditions :
1. The contract/agreement shall be entered into for 6 months or less from the date of entering into contract/agreement.
Period of hiring is not extendable on any grounds. The contract should be signed between the hired professional and MO I/C as per terms and conditions laid down by OFB. A particular Individual should not be hired more than once in a calendar year.
2. The full-time Hired Pharmacist who enters into agreement with the factory will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of contract/agreement.
3. During the validity of the agreement the Hired Pharmacist will be at liberty to terminate the agreement for betterment of his/her career or any other grounds by giving 7 days’ notice to the Factory.
The Factory can also terminate the agreement at any time during the tenure by giving 7 days’ notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Agreement shall also be terminated, if the Hired Pharmacist is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated or incapable of discharging his/her duties.
4. Two years Pharmacy Diploma with three months training in pharmacy from an institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India is the basic qualifying requirement. He or she should be a registered Pharmacist.
At the time of entering the Contract/agreement, Hired Pharmacist shall produce original certificates of his/her qualification, medical registration certificate with the National/State Pharmacy Council and proof of date of birth along with character certificates from two Gazetted Officers of the Central/State Government.
The Hired Pharmacist shall undergo a medical examination at the Factory Hospital, before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her. PVR is mandatory if the hired Pharmacist is to be posted inside the factory premises.
5. Normally, Sundays and National Holidays (Republic Day, Independence Day & Gandhi Jayanti) shall be off. If they are called for work on these days they will be granted Off in lieu of that.
6. The Hired Pharmacist will not be provided with any transport/ transport arrangement. The Hired Pharmacist will not be entitled for any free medical treatment at O.F. Hospitals except First Aid in case of Emergency.
7. The Hired Pharmacist shall attend to all the normal tasks which any Pharmacist is conventionally doing.
8. The Sr. General Manager Ammunition Factory Khadki reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/cancel the process due to any directives of Court/CAT case or as per instructions from Ordnance Factory Board/Ministry of Defence without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
The decision of Sr. GM/AFK will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.