|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services H.P. Himachal Pradesh
Post Name: Recruitment for Warders (Male) in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Male Warder Recruitment :
For the post of Warders (Male) in Himachal Pradesh Prisons & Correctional Services Department during the year 2016-17
Related : HPSSSB Recruitment 2016 Junior Office Assistant, JE Engineer : www.indianin.in/260.html
No. of Vacancies : 63
General Instructions :
1. Category/Sub categories certificate must be valid as on last date notified for the receipt of application form. Home Guard candidates are required to furnish latest Home Guard certificate issued by the Commandant Home Guard concerned.
2. Candidate must have valid registration in the Employment Exchange of HP on the last date notified for receipt of application form. He must be Himachali bonafide as per record.
3. Candidates must bring their original certificates and attested photocopies of certificates at the time of Personal Interview.
4. The candidate must ensure that their application form reaches the Superintendent of Police (Prisons) H.P., Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services H.P. Block No. 31, SDA Complex, Kasumpati, Shimla-171009 on or before 30.11.2016 and 15.12.2016 in case of candidates from tribal areas by any modes including by post, applications received after 5:00PM on the last date of receipt of application, will not be entertained.
5. The cut off date for calculation of upper and lower age is 01.01.2017.
6. This application must be accompanied by a crossed Bank draft amounting to ` 150/- (One Hundred Fifty) only in respect of candidates from General Category and ` 40/- (Forty) only in respect of candidates belonging SC, ST, OBC and IRDP categories to be drawn in favour of HP Prisons Recruitment Board Shimla-171009.
Application not accompanying the requisite processing fee will be rejected.
7. Applicant must write his name & date of birth on the back side of the Bank Draft.
8. Processing fee would not be returned if the application form is rejected.
9. Candidates will be allowed to appear for test at one place any candidate found appearing at more than one location shall be out-rightly rejected.
10. Selected candidates will have to execute a prescribed contract agreement with the appointing authority.
11. A candidate under criminal investigation or facing trial may take the test but his/her result will be withheld till decision of the trial court.
If selected will be given appointment after completion of all codal formalities in advance in this regard on his acquittal of the criminal case and will be entitled for seniority and other consequential benefits only from the date of his joining the post as per instructions of the government issued from time to time.
12. A person convicted of any offence will be disqualified for appointment as Jail Warder.
13. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for tests/interview.