|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Prisons & Correctional Services Department
Announcement : Download Call Letter for Written Test
Designation : Warder
Download your admit card here : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5904-CallLetter.pdf
Home Page : http://admis.hp.nic.in/hpprisons/
Call Letter for Written Test :
Date of written Exam : 28/05/2017 (Sunday)
Reporting Time : 09:00 AM
Duration : 11:00AM to 12:00Noon
Related : IMTECH Download Admit Card 2016-17 Assistant (General)B : www.indianin.in/5864.html
(i) The written test will be conducted on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheets which shall be provided to the candidates in the examination centre/hall. Instructions and Sample Answer/OMR Sheet are enclosed for ready reference. The instructions given at the bottom of this call letter and the enclosed set of instructions may be read carefully.
(ii) In view of the Government of Himachal Pradesh, Department of Personnel Appointment-II, Notification No. Per (AP.B) B (15)-5/2014 Dated 17/04/2017, No interview shall be held for selection to the post of Warder. The merit will be drawn on the basis of qualified candidates in written examination and merit of height.
(iii) You are also advised to bring original and a set of Photo copies of NCC (B), NCC (C), SSB Training Certificates, State/National level Sportsmen Certificate if any, at the time of Written Examination as the same are required to be verified by the Recruitment Committee to award and add the marks in the merit of qualified candidates in the written examination as per Warders R&P Rules.
1. The candidate should reach the examination centre half an hour before the scheduled time.
2. No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall after 15 minutes of start of exam.
3. The Written Examination will be of 60 minutes duration and will carry 60 marks. The paper will be of objective type questions in English, Hindi Language, General Awareness, Maths, Science and Reasoning Aptitude of 10+2 standard except mathamatics for which syllabus shall be of matric standard.
4. No mobile or calculator or laptop or camera or bags will be allowed in examination hall.
5. The candidates should bring this letter along with one passport size photograph on the day of Written Examination.
6. It is advised that the candidates must go through the instructions enclosed with this letter.
7. Candidate must bring Blue or Black Ball point pen (not Gel Pen), for marking of OMR Answer sheets & a card board with him on the day of written test.