|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Prisons Department
Announcement : Call Letters for PET
Designation : Warders (Male) (Class-III, Non-Gazetted) 2017
Call Letters for PET :
You must bring all the relevant documents IN ORIGINAL and copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer in the following sequence.
Related : BHEL Download Interview Call Letter Engineer Trainee GATE 2017 : www.indianin.in/5097.html
1. Certificate of Matriculation for verifying date of birth.
2. Certificate of 10+2 for verifying eligibility.
3. Certificate of Himachali Bonafide for verifying State and Home District.
4. Employment Exchange card to verify registration in Employment Exchange as on 30/11/2016 and 15/12/2016 for the Candidates residing in Bharmour and Pangi Distt. Chamba, Dodra Kwar District Shimla and Kinnaur Districts, H.P.
5. Certificate in support of category of SC, ST, OBC, and Sub Category of Antodaya/IRDP, Home Guard, Ward of Freedom Fighter etc. issued by the competent authority. The Cutoff date for reserve categories certification is 30/11/2016 & 15/12/2016 for the candidates residing in Bharmour and Pangi Distt., Chamba, Dodra Kwar, Distt. Shimla, Kinnaur & Lahaul Spiti districts, H.P.
6. Candidate appearing for the posts reserved for Home Guard must bring experience certificate of minimum two years service as Home Guards as on 30/11/2016 and 15/12/2016 for the candidates residing in Bharmour and Pangi District, Chamba, Dodra Kwar, Distt. Shimla, Kinnaur and Lahaul Spiti Distts, H.P. issued by the Commandant of the concerned Home Guard Battalions.
7. Two copies of latest passport size photograph with name and Application ID written on the back side.
Instructions for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
i) Candidate should remember his Application ID mentioned above.
ii) A computer generated recruitment form giving personal details as filled by the candidate in his application form would be given to the candidate on his arrival at the venue for PET
iii) Remaining unfilled entries are to be filled by the candidate himself. The candidate must check his other details filled automatically in the computer generated recruitment Form and make necessary corrections if required before putting his signatures.
iv) PET will consists of following events.
(1) Height & Physical measurement
(2) 1500 mtrs race (maximum qualifiying standard 6 minutes 30 seconds, no additional attempts are allowed).
(3) High Jump (maximum qualifiying standard 1.25 meters (maximum three attempts are allowed)
(4) Broad Jump 4 meters, (Maximum three attempts are allowed).
v) No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for the said test.
vi) As the test may go beyond one day, candidates must make their own arrangements for boarding/lodging, if required.
viii) Govt. of HP or Parisons Department will not be responsible for any kind of accident or injury sustained to the candidates during the course of Physical Efficiency Tests.
ix) Candidates who fail to report on scheduled date and time will not be entertained later on.
x) Candidate bringing any undue influence on the Selection Board will be disqualified. Also, if at any stage of the recruitment process a candidate is found to have furnished wrong information or suppressed any material fact, his candidature will be summarily rejected and suitable action will be taken against him.
xi) Candidates who qualify the PET would be called for written test.
This call letter may not be claimed as a right for admission for undergoing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the posts of Warders.
The admission of the candidates for PET will be subject to their eligibility and production of all required/supporting testimonials under the rules, failing to produce any required certificate or willful misrepresentation of any fact/certificate/relating document will lead to rejection of his candidature at any state during the recruitment process and even after his selection/appointment, if any.