|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government of Maharashtra Revenue & Forests Department
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Adv. No:DMU -2015/CR-168 /DMU -1
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6973-Assistant.pdf
Home Page : https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/1125/Home
Assistant Recruitment :
The Government of Maharashtra is also recipient of the credit and State Project Implementation Unit; Relief & Rehabilitation department, Government of Maharashtra will implement the relevant component of the project in Maharashtra.
Related : CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Assistant Law Officer : www.indianin.in/6866.html
The state Project Director, SPIU, NCRMP, Relief & Rehabilitation is inviting applications for the post given in table. This post will be filled mainly on the basis of contract/co-terminus with the project.
Further details Qualification along with ToR are available at maharashtra.gov.in The last date for submission of Application is 30th June 2017.
Designation : Assistant
No.of Post : 1
Salary in Rs per month : 35,000
** The Assistant shall be a Graduate in any discipline and should have minimum of 5 years work experience of supporting at the executive level in Government office/NGO/ Private Company
** Professional should have high degree of computer literacy, writing skills in written and verbal communication in both English and Marathi
** Good Proficiency in English and Marathi typing and good knowledge of English or equivalent course.
Overview of the position :
The primary scope of work of the Assistant is to help the State Project Implementation Unit in Secretarial Service, data entry, handling of files, field work in coastal areas, assisting SPIU team in data collection and different kind of survey.
Any other project related works assigned by the Project Manager. She/he will report to the Project Director and other duties/responsibilities include, but not limited, to the following:
Scope of work :
1) Take dictation, rendering transcripts and doing general typing work.
2) Shall undertake duties as directed by the Project Director / Project Manager.
3) Shall shoulder the responsibilities of the administrative and office support work assigned by the project officers.
4) Strong organizational skills so as to shoulder multi-tacking work such as the work of personal assistant, office assistant and administration assistant.
5) Assist in operational backstopping of office and field projects by ensuring timely provision of suitable inputs such as equipment, stationary and other utilities required.
6) Assist in coordination of activities for visitors to the field project and other sites including making hotel reservations and arranging transport in consultation with relevant officer(s)
7) Receive and transmit all faxes and keep record and the accounts / projects to be charged
8) Receive and make telephone calls and keep record of all these calls and the relevant accounts or projects to be charged.
9) Maintain a schedule of planned meetings and attend to routine correspondence and administration functions especially in the absence of the officers.
10) Provide photocopying and document binding services as requested.
11) Provide filing services, archiving and offer circulation of mail service within the office.
12) Provide errands, travel and banking services as required.
13) Work with the relevant officers on arrangement of workshops / meetings materials.
14) All other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
15) Assist in preparing brochures, periodic reports, and articles on grant programs, and reports, speeches and presentations for lectures and special events, as and when required.
16) Respond to any defect of the operating system and ensure timely rectifications
17) Internet / email communication skills.
18) Commitment to SPIU and its mission
19) Attend visitors and maintain tour Diary
20) Arrange travel schedule and reservations for officers as needed
21) Maintain up-to-date contact list of line & other stakeholder
22) Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Interested candidates may apply till 30th June 2017 at 15:00Hrs. giving full particulars of educational qualifications, experience etc. covering all details as mentioned above, in a sealed envelope along with a latest passport size photograph addressed to
State Project Director,
State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU),
National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project,1st floor(DM)
Revenue & Forests Department (Relief and Rehabilitation),
Mantralaya, Mumbai 400 032.