|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Law & Judiciary Department Maharashtra
Post Name : Recruitment for Government Pleader, Public Prosecutor in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7136-mah.pdf
Home Page : https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/1143/Careers
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Government Pleader, Public Prosecutor Recruitment :
The Principal Secretary and Remembrancer of Legal Affairs, Law and Judiciary Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai invites application in prescribed form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Government Pleader and Public Prosecutor at High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Bench at Nagpur, Nagpur.
Related : Revenue & Forests Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Assistant : www.indianin.in/6973.html
Eligibility for appointment :
1) Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
2) Applicant must hold a degree in Law from any recognized university and be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
3) Applicant must not be more than 58 years of age on the date of advertisement.
4) The Upper age limit of 58 years shall be relaxed upto 2 years in case of the person who, on or before the date of commencement of the Maharashtra Law Officers Rules, 2017 are appointed as the Government Pleaders or Government Pleaders & Public Prosecutors or Additional Government Pleaders and Additional Public Prosecutors in the High Court.
5) Applicant must have atleast 10 years of practice as an Advocate ordinarily in the High Court, on the date of advertisement, certified by the Registrar of High Court or as the case may be, Prothonotary & Senior Master, that he ordinarily practices in the High Court.
The applicants who desire to apply for the above post may submit the application in the prescribed proforma available on the official website of the Government (maharashtra.gov.in). The applications should be addressed to
The Principal Secretary and Remembrancer of Legal Affairs,
Law and Judiciary Department,
5th Floor, Main Building,
The application duly filled in must be submitted to the Registry, Law and Judiciary Department, Room No. 345-A, Annex Building 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Mumbai-40032.
The last Date for submission of application is 10 July, 2017. The applications received after the last date as well as incomplete and illegible applications will not be considered.
The applications must be accompanied by attested photocopy of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned in Para 3.
The government of Maharashtra reserves the right to shortlist the number of eligible candidates for interview after scrutiny of the applications. Canvassing in any form whatsoever by any candidate shall entail disqualification.
A) Candidate shall append the true copies testimonials/certificates and documents, duly attested by the Gazetted Officer. (Self-attested copies may also be considered)
B) The Applicant shall produce the Character Certificate from any two Senior Advocates/ Senior Counsels.
C) The Applicant shall affix his recent passport size photograph with his signature thereon
D) Unsigned applications, applications not properly filled up by the candidates and applications without necessary enclosures are liable to be rejected summarily.