|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Cidco City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer in 2017
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6866-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6866-law.pdf
Home Page : https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/#gsc.tab=0
Assistant Law Officer Recruitment :
CIDCO invites applications from eligible candidates for walk-in-interview to the following Class-I post.
Related : MAHADISCOM MSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Director Operations : www.indianin.in/5646.html
Post Name : Assistant Law Officer
Age Limit : Below 38 years
Educational Qualification : Graduate of any recognized university in any discipline and 3 years Degree course in Law of any recognized University OR 5 year Degree course in Law of any recognized University after 12th Std.
Experience : 5 years standing practice in any court of law including High Court.
Pay scale (in Rs) : Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.5400/-
No. of Posts : 4
The application clearly mentioning the name of the post for which you are applying in prescribed format should reach in hard copies to undersigned on or before 23/06/2017 on following address:-
Office of Manager (Personnel)
2nd Floor, CIDCO Bhavan,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
Pin Code: 400614.
The candidates should submit the self-attested documents in the order mentioned below
i.SSC mark sheet & SSC Board Certificate.
ii. HSC mark Sheet & Board Certificate.
iii. Degree /Post-Graduation mark sheet & Certificate.
iv. ‘Sanad’ issued by Bar council of India.
v. Work experience Certificate.
vi. Caste Certificate
vii. Caste Validity Certificate.
viii. Domicile Certificate.
ix. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
x. Leaving Certificate.
xi. Birth certificate.
xii. PAN Card
xiii. Aadhar Card.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
2. Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria. Corporation will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents only after the candidate has qualified for interview.
Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria.
3. The candidates will be short listed for personal interview on the basis of documents submitted. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal interview, the select list will be prepared.
4. Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates called for interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
5. CIDCO has right to cancel this advertisement fully or partially on any ground without giving any notice at any time.
6. All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
7. Candidates who are working in the Government Organization/ undertaking must forward their application with the “No Objection Certificate” from his/her Head of the Department.
8. Candidates must make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the required educational and experience criteria. Candidature can be cancelled at any time and any stage, if a candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria.
9. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
10. Candidate will not eligible be for the appointment if he/she punished by any court in the civil/Criminal cases. Candidate must produce the details, if he/she facing police inquiry/outstanding court matter or punishment if any; selected candidate must submit NOC from the police department at the time of appointment.
11. Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
12. The decision of the Management in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
13. Selected candidate appointed in CIDCO will have to work at any place within State of Maharashtra or elsewhere at Project places and you will have to reach your places of work from your residence at your own cost.
14. In order to ensure service in the corporation, the selected candidates need to sign a service bond of a period of 5 years + probation period. In case the selected candidate decides to leave the Corporation before completion of bond period, he/she will be required to pay an amount of 20 months entry level pay (Basic pay + grade pay).
15. After appointment the candidate will have to produce police verification certificate within 30 days and character certificate from the concerned police station. If the reports are found to be offensive, the said candidate will be terminated from the services without giving any intimation.
16. Candidate must remain present with their own expenses for the entire recruitment drive.
17. The candidates who have applied for the reserved post of VJNT category must have Non- Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31.03.2017.
18. Candidate must be alert from the assurance of Mediator/ Thief/ Persons who claim to be belonging to CIDCO.
19. The recruitment in CIDCO Ltd. is done strictly as per merit in a systemic manner giving appropriate weightage to various parameters as decided by Management.
20. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regards to their selection/recruitment shall result in disqualification of candidature and shall attract Police action.