|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department of Fisheries, A&N Administration Andaman and Nicobar
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Fisheries Development Officer in 2017
Reference Number : F.No.2 – 7 (2)/ 2012 – Estt/DF/ 805 Port Blair
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6435-AFAO.pdf
Home Page : http://www.andaman.gov.in/web/guest/vacancies
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of “Assistant Fisheries Development Officer” in the Department of Fisheries purely on contractual basis for a period of six months or till the posts are filled on regular basis.
Related : Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2017 Revenue Field Staff : www.indianin.in/4550.html
Name of the Post : Assistant Fisheries Development Officer
Number of Posts : 06 (Six) nos.
Remuneration : Consolidated Pay of `30,000/- P.M.
Age limit : Not exceeding 30 (Thirty) Years.
Educational qualification :
Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized university.
M.Sc. in Zoology / Marine Biology with specialization in Fisheries from a recognized university.
One year experience in the field of Inland and Marine Fisheries Development.
Desirable: Knowledge in Computers.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate should ensure fulfilment of eligibility criteria and other specified norms.
2. The selected candidate should be willing to serve in any part of Andaman & Nicobar Islands without any further consideration in this regard.
3. No accommodation facility will be provided to the selected candidate at the place of posting.
4. No TA / DA shall be payable for appearing in the Interview.
5. Leave can be availed only on accrual of leave @ 2.5 days per working month and leave rules will be as per the rules applicable for contractual appointment.
6. The appointment of the selected candidates will be purely on contract basis which is likely to be extended on mutual consent and this does not confer any right / privilege for regular appointment or continuity of service.
How to Apply :
The eligible willing candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format to the
Directorate of Fisheries,
Andaman and Nicobar Administration,
Port Blair – 744101
in a sealed envelope superscribing application for the post of “ASSISTANT FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER” on or before 15th June – 2017. No application will be entertained after the stipulated date. The date of interview will be published later on in the leading Local Newspaper of these Islands.
The applications alongwith testimonials indicating educational qualification, experience, age proof etc. should reach to the Directorate of Fisheries on or before 15th June – 2017 positively in the prescribed form annexed to this notice.