|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andaman & Nicobar Administration
Post Name: Recruitment for Revenue Field Staff in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/DC/RS_Personal.aspx
Home Page : http://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/default.aspx
Revenue Field Staff Recruitment :
Recruitment for the post of Revenue Field Staff purely on contractual basis on consolidated payment to assist the Patwaries in their respective circles of the District Administration, South Andaman District, Port Blair
Related : Revenue Department Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2017 Patwari : www.indianin.in/2475.html
Opening Date : 03/03/2017
Closing Date : 05/05/2017 Till 12:00:00 AM
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Candidate shall start filling up the online application by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE”.
2. The Candidate has to go through following steps for completing his/her online submission.
a) Personal Details
b) Selection of Post
c) Educational Qualification
d) Upload scanned colored photograph and signature
e) Final Confirmation and Submission
3. Filling of online application has to be completed in a single session.
4. The candidate should enter all required information correctly in the fields of the online application.
5. Personal Details once saved cannot be modified again.
6. Kindly keep your scanned copy of colored photograph (File Size between 20 kb to 50 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) and signature (File Size between 10 kb to 20 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) before applying.
7. After filling the fields, the candidate can save the information and continue to next form by clicking on the “CONTINUE” button. The candidate can edit the filled details in qualification, photograph, signature, Post for which applying till the final confirmation & submission by clicking on “EDIT APPLICATION”.
8. Click on “CONFIRM & SUBMIT” for final submission of the application form.
9. Take a printout of the online application after confirmation. A Registration Number will be generated in the printed application form and a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
10. The last date for online submission of application is given in the advertisement details.
a) The candidate has to provide his/her personal details as per the certificates.
b) Personal details comprises of Name of Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, whether government staff or not, Permanent Address, State to which he/she belongs, District, Communication address, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, e-mail ID. All fields are compulsory.
Note: – Personal Details once saved cannot be modified again.
Education Qualification Details:
a) After completion of personal details, Candidates has to select the post for which he/she is applying.
b) The candidate has to fill the Education qualification as per the requirement given in the advertisement.
c) Under this section, the candidate has to select the Qualification from the drop down selection field, Year of passing, Board/University, duration of Course (in Months) and certificate Serial No.
d) In the next form, the candidate has to upload Scanned colored copy of Photograph and Signature of the applicant.
a) The size of photograph must be within 20KB to 50KB in .jpg, .jpeg format.
b) The size of signature must be within 10KB to 20KB in .jpg, .jpeg format.
1. Scan the recent photograph and signature.
2. Scan the CLEAR IMAGE of your signature.
3. Review and Confirmation
a) After filling all the details, the applicant can edit the application when reviewing the application. If all the entries made are correct then the applicant has to click on “CONFIRM & SUBMIT”
b) A SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number acknowledging the confirmation of the application.
4. PARTIALLY FILLED and NON CONFIRMED application shall be treated as incomplete application and will be considered as CANCELLED.
5. Application will be treated as confirmed only when you get the Registration No.
6. In case candidates forget to print the application or want to view his/her application form later, he/she can click on the “Print Application” link and type your Registration number and date of birth.