|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andaman & Nicobar Administration Revenue Department
Post Name: Recruitment for Patwari in 2017
Apply Online : http://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/DC/PS_Personal.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2475-pat.pdf
Home Page : http://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/
Patwari Recruitment :
APPLICATION INVITED FOR PATWARI IN THE REVENUE DEPARTMENT, A & N ADMINISTRATION
Related : Port Management Board Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2016 Surveyor : www.indianin.in/2172.html
Name of post : Patwari
No. of vacancy : 12 Posts (General-08, OBC-04 ) (Subject to Variation)
Scale of Pay : Pay Band Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Age Limit : 18-33-Male, 18-38-Female General category 18-36 Male, 18-41 Female OBC Category (Relaxable for Govt. servant up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the Govt.
Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date (31.12.2016) for filling up of online applications by the candidates.
Educational Qualification :
1. Senior Secondary School Examination (XIIth Std) pass from a recognized board.
2. Should qualify written test.
The selected candidates must undergo the requisite training and pass the department examination in three chances failing which his/her service will be liable for termination.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Candidate shall start filling up the online application by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE”.
2. The Candidate has to go through following steps for completing his/her online submission.
a) Personal Details
b) Selection of Post
c) Educational Qualification
d) Upload scanned colored photograph and signature
e) Final Confirmation and Submission
3. Filling of online application has to be completed in a single session.
4. The candidate should enter all required information correctly in the fields of the online application.
5. Personal Details once saved cannot be modified again.
6. Kindly keep your scanned copy of colored photograph (File Size between 20 kb to 50 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) and signature (File Size between 10 kb to 20 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) before applying.
7. After filling the fields, the candidate can save the information and continue to next form by clicking on the “CONTINUE” button. The candidate can edit the filled details in qualification, photograph, signature, Post for which applying till the final confirmation & submission by clicking on “EDIT APPLICATION”.
8. Click on “CONFIRM & SUBMIT” for final submission of the application form.
9. Take a printout of the online application after confirmation. A Registration Number will be generated in the printed application form and a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
10. The last date for online submission of application is given in the advertisement details.
Opening Date : 04/01/2017
Closing Date : 31/01/2017 Till 11:59:59 PM