|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kala Kendra -A&N Islands Society for Promotion of Art & Culture
Post Name: Recruitment for Clerical (Matriculate) in 2017
Reference Number : F. No. 10-20 /Kala Kendra/ANISPAC/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Clerical (Matriculate) Recruitment :
Application for engaging two Staffs as Clerical (Matriculate ) on daily rated basis in Kala Kendra.
Related : Andaman & Nicobar Health Services Recruitment 2017 General Duty Medical Officer : www.indianin.in/3739.html
Kala Kendra -A &N Islands Society for Promotion of Art & Culture , a Society under the Department of Art & Culture, Port Blair invites application for engaging two Staffs as Clerical (Matriculate ) on daily rated basis in Kala Kendra ,Port Blair as per the minimum rates of wages of the A&N Administration.
The requirement and other details are as under:
Engaging as : Clerical (Matriculate) on daily rated basis @ Rs 336/- per day
1. Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised University
2. Minimum 6 months Certificate Course in Computer Application
Age Limit : 30 years
Duties : Dealing day to day activities of Kala Kendra
1. The selection procedure will comprise of skill test of candidates.
2. The eligibility of candidate in respect of age will be determined as on 01/01/2017 .Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Rules.
3. The engagement will be purely on daily rated basis for six months and no claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
4. Applicant should submit their bio-data in the Prescribed Performa along with copies of educational/technical qualification and a recent Passport size photograph on or before 06/03/2017.
5. The prescribed application format may be collected from the office of the Kala Kendra-A&N Islands’ Society for Promotion of Art & Culture, C/O Directorate of (Art & Culture), Cellular Jail Complex, Port Blair. It can also be downloaded from andaman.gov.in
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the trade test.
7. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents subject to the condition of approval of the competent authority / Committee.
8. Executive Council of Kala Kendra reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.