|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : East Coast Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar
Post Name : Recruitment for Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No. ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2017
Apply Online : https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6042-Apprentice.pdf
Home Page : http://www.rrcbbs.org.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apprentice Recruitment :
Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over East Coast Railway for September/October 2017.
Related : MMRCL Recruitment 2017 Deputy General Manager : www.indianin.in/5898.html
Opening of Online Application 18-05-2017 (11:00 hrs)
Date and time of closing of Online Application 17-06-2017 (17:00 hrs)
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for East Coast Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway (RRC/ECoR) is the nodal agency for processing of ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. No other mode of submission of applications shall be entertained.
CANDIDATES HAVE TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE UNIT. The Units are as under:
Sl. No | Unit | No. of Apprentices
i. CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR. 97
ii. KHURDA ROAD DIVISION 30
iii. WALTAIR DIVISION 461
Please go through the available training slots vis-à-vis your ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Units accordingly. It should not happen that you select a unit where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade.
In such a situation your application may eventually become meaningless, as you would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission. Moreover, you are also not allowed to make multiple applications, which will lead to rejection of your application summarily.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
1. The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-06-2017.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
3. For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
5. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification.
Similarly the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 on Central Government format by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-II at the time of Document Verification.
6. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
PAYMENT OF FEES :
** Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
** Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application
** After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
** The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
** On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
** If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
** No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ECoR website rrcbbs.org.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
Candidates should ensure their Name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3. Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.
4. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
5. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
SCANNED PHOTOGRAPH/SOFT COPY OF PHOTOGRAPH :
Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, not earlier than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-50 kb) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
Candidates may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.
Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of Document Verification.
SCANNED SIGNATURE/SOFT COPY OF IMAGE OF SIGNATURE :
Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 5kb – 20kb).
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION :
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) up to 17-06-2017 till 17.00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.