|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Deputy General Manager in 2017
Reference Number : MMRCL/HR-Rect.2017-02
Deputy General Manager Recruitment :
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited a Joint Venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Colaba-Bandra-Andheri (SEEPZ) Metro Line-3 in Mumbai. MMRCL intends to appoint qualified and experienced professionals for the following posts on Deputation/ Regular basis:
Related : Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/5891.html
Name of post :- Deputy General Manager (Civil)
Number of Post :- 02
Age limit :- Not exceeding 40 years as on 01st May, 2017 (Age may be relaxed for internal candidates)
Roles & Responsibilities :
a) Supervision of construction of underground stations/TBM Tunnels/NATM Tunnels/other civil structures of the project etc.
b) To monitor quality, safety and progress of the works under his charge.
c) Preparation of progress reports and reporting to the higher authorities.
d) Overseeing the activities of GC at sites under his charge and to ensure proper co-ordination between civil contractors, sub-contractors and system packages agencies, simultaneously working at site, through GC.
e) Co-ordination with GOM, BMC, Traffic Police and other stake holders. Any other tasks assigned to him from time to time.
Educational Qualification :- Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized and reputed university.
Mandatory Experience etc. :
a) Sr. Scale officers of Civil Engineering department having total minimum 6 years of service in GROUP ‘A’ OR officers of Civil Engineering department in Sr. scale having total minimum 9 years’ service in GROUP ‘B’
b) Total minimum 9 years of experience with minimum 4 years’ experience in next below grade (Rs. 29100-54500) in IDA pay scale;
c) Total minimum 9 years’ experience in executive grade with minimum 4 years experience in Executive Engineer post in state government entities like PWD, MSRDC, MMRDA etc. in “desirable” domain for the post;
d) Total minimum 9 years’ experience in reputed private sector in executive grade in “desirable” domain for the post.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates other than ex-serviceman are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website mmrcl.com —>Careers–> Apply Online . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted except in case of Ex- Servicemen. (Refer para 3 (g) below for ex-Servicemen)
2. Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID.
3. The online registration will remain active from 06th May, 2017 to 31st May, 2017 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the Candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & non-submission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc.
4. Select the posts applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the Candidates before submitting the application to enable editing if any. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted.
5. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo and signature. Size of these scanned copies should be less than 80 kb and in .jpeg or .pdf or .doc format only.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of resume and recent pay slip. The size of resume and pay slip should be less than 150 kb and in .pdf or .doc or .docx format only.
7. Candidates who are applying under Ex-Servicemen Category have to submit their applications in the prescribed format (to be downloaded from MMRCL website under career section) of hard copy along with updated CV and recent pay slip, on or before last date of submission of form as per advertisement to the address given at para 3 (j) below
8. Candidates who are applying on Deputation are required to forward application in prescribed format through proper channel on postal address given below along with (i) Latest Resume (ii) Attested copies of ACRs of last 05 (five) years (iii) Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer (iv) No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/ minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/ minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
Note: Candidates are also required to fill online application form. However, applications will be considered for scrutiny only on receipt of application through proper channel along with complete set of documents.
j) Postal Address:
THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPERSCRIBED WITH
Name of the post applied______________
Name of the Candidate________________
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R13, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),