|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Tiruchirapalli
Post Name: Recruitment for Apprenticeship ( Graduate Apprentice (GA) / Technician Apprentice (TA) 2016 – 2017 )
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of Apprenticeship :
APPLICATION FORM FOR APPRENTICESHIP UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, BOAT ( SR ) ( GRADUATE APPRENTICE (GA) / TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE (TA) 2016 – 2017 )
Related : BHEL Recruitment 2016 ITI Trade Apprentice : www.indianin.in/480.html
Terms and Conditions:
1) INCOMPLETE / INCORRECT APPLICATION WILL BE STRICTLY REJECTED WITHOUT GIVING ANY INTIMATION
2) Should not have undergone any Apprenticeship Training under BOAT scheme as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
3) Should not have undergone any Employment for a period of one year or more.
4) The rate of Stipend per Month is `. 4000/- for Technician Apprentices and `. 6000/- for Graduate Apprentices.
5) No Hostel facility will be provided for the Apprentices.
6) No Conveyance will be provided by BHEL.
7) Use of Cell phone/Mobile phone, pen drive, laptop, camera and compact disc inside the factory premises is strictly prohibited.
8) Candidate’s pass-outs of 2014, 2015 and 2016 are only eligible to apply.
9) Formal dress code is mandatory.
10) BOAT REGISTRATION NUMBER (S.NO: 01) on page 1 IS COMPULSORY AND APPLICATION WITHOUT REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE REJECTED.
Xerox copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with this application:
1) Transfer Certificate.
2) Provisional certificate / Degree certificate.
3) All semester mark lists and Consolidated mark list.
4) If Physically Handicapped, % of disability certificate.
5) SC / ST / OBC * certificate.
6) ** PROOF For BOAT REGISTRATION IS TO BE ENCLOSED.
7) Bank Account details indicating Account Number and IFSC CODE (First Page of Savings Bank Passbook
Filled in Application should be sent to:
Addl. General Manager,
HRDC, BHEL, TRICHY – 620 014.
Last Date of Receipt of Filled in Application : 21/11/2016