|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for ITI Apprentice (Trade Apprentices) in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No.5/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
ITI Apprentice :
Advertisement for the engagement of ITI Apprentices (Trade Apprentices) for ONE/TWO Years in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 386 Nos. ITI Apprentices (Trade Apprentice) as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Related : Engineering Projects India Recruitment 2016 General Manager Mechanical, Civil : www.indianin.in/254.html
Mode of application is online through webportal apprenticeship.gov.in. Accordingly, the applicants have to register online on DGT website (screenshot of the website and link is attached for easy references).
The details are as follows:
Qualification required: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass in the following trades:
SL. NO. | TRADE | NO. OF TRAINING SLOTS*
1. ELECTRICIAN 100 25
2. FITTER 75 20
3. PROGRAMMING AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT 22 NIL
4. MECHANIC (DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING MACHINES 2 NIL
5. ELECTRONICS MECHANIC 105 20
6. TURNER 3 NIL
7. WELDER (GAS & ELECTRIC) 3 NIL
8. MECHANIC DIESEL 2 NIL
9. DRAUGHTSMAN (MECHANICAL) 2 NIL
10. TOOL & DIE MAKER (DIE & MOULDS) 2 NIL
11. COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT NIL 5
TOTAL 316 70
Step by step process for submitting application :
The following step-by-step procedure is given for filling information in on-line portal, for the purpose of clarity. Please also refer screenshots from the website given in this document.
STEP-1: For Registration
1) Please go through the screen shot of official Apprenticeship Training Portal of Government of India
at website apprenticeship.gov.in (refer screen shot 1).
2) Log in to apprenticeship.gov.in to go to the site
3) In the said site, find “Apprentice Registration” and click the same for registration.
4) Complete the registration by furnishing relevant details and uploading scanned copy of certificates
required at appropriate places in the screen and click submit button (refer screen shot 2).
5) On submission, you will get the registration number which will also be received in your e-mail id.
Please also note down your registration number for future correspondence.
STEP -2: For Applying for Apprenticeship
1) Again log in to website apprenticeship.gov.in or click Home in the same web site to go the home page for applying for apprenticeship (refer screen shot 3).
2) Find “Establishment search” or “Apply for Apprenticeship Training” and click (refer screen shot 3).
3) You will be directed to “Establishment search” (refer screen shot 4).
4) In state column, select ‘Karnataka’ and in District column, ‘Bangalore’, click “search” (refer screen shot 4).
5) Locate Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (E03162900312)/ Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Systems Division (E05162900450) and select the same by clicking (refer screen shot 5).
6) You will be directed to establishment details – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (E03162900312)/ Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Systems Division (E05162900450).
7) In the ‘Establishment Trade Details’, select the relevant trade application to the candidate and click on ‘apply’ (refer screen shot 6).
8) You will be directed to “Apply for Apprenticeship Training” page (refer screen shot 7).
9) Fill in the relevant details asked for and click on ‘Apply’ (refer screen shot 7). Last date for applying: 12th November, 2016
STEP-3: For sending your Application to BHEL through Post/Courier.
The Application Form duly signed along with the self-attested copy of the documents mentioned above shall be sent to the address mentioned below so as to reach us on or before 15th November, 2016 by post/courier.
Any other correspondence either in soft or hard form will not be entertained.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026
The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed with “Application for the engagement of ITI Apprentices (Trade Apprentices)”.