|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BHEL Trichy Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli
Post Name : Recruitment for Trade Apprentice in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Trade Apprentice Recruitment :
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Tiruchirappalli has published notification for the recruitment of 770 Trade Apprentice vacancies.
Related : BHEL Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2016 Apprenticeship Graduate / Technician Apprentice : www.indianin.in/573.html
Important Date :
Submission Last Date: 20-04-2017
Shortlisting Date: 25-04-2017
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 770
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 236 Posts
2. Welder (G&E): 191 Posts
3. Turner: 30 Posts
4. Machimst: 31 Posts
5. Electrician: 63 Posts
6. Wireman: 30 Posts
7. Electronic Mechanic: 30 Posts
8. Instrument Mechanic: 23 Posts
9. AC & Refrigeration: 20 Posts
10. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 15 posts
11. Programme & System Admininistator: 36 Posts
12. Forger & Heat Treator: 10 Posts
13. Carpenter: 26 Posts
14. Plumber: 26 Posts
15. MLT Pathology: 03 Posts
Between 18 and 27 years as on 01/04/2017. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. In case of physically handicapped persons, a further relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit is admissible.
Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 System of education with Sciene and Maths as subject or its equivalent and passed 02 years training in Govt ITI in the Trade and National Trade certificate issued by NCTVT
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING :
1) Incomplete / Incorrect Application will be strictly rejected without giving any intimations.
2) No change in particulars will be entertained after submission of application.
3) Registration in Ministry of Skill Development and entrepreneurship website (apprenticeship.gov.in) is compulsory and applications without the registration number will be rejected.
4) Candidate must enter a valid email id & contact number and those must be the same as entered in Apprenticeship website.
5) Aadhar number should be linked with bank account number mentioned.
6) Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Tamil language.
APPLYING FOR APPRENTICESHIP :
** Log in to website apprenticeship.gov.in
** Find “Establishment search” or “Apply for Apprenticeship Training” and click.
** You will be directed to “Establishment search”
** In state column, select ‘Tamilnadu’ and in district column, Tiruchirappalli.
** Locate Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (E11153300023)
** You will be directed to establishment details – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (E11153300023)
** In the ‘establishment trade details’ , select the relevant trade application to the candidate and click on ‘apply’ after which you will be directed to “Apply for Apprenticeship Training” page.