|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ITI Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Diploma Engineer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement Ref. No. ITI/RB/HR/RECTT/DIP.ER/03
Apply Online : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezL9Qwhu_4LG-x0-GlcJupFoE-ub6x7X_GyOMoBjGGG1wLhw/viewform?c=0&w=1
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5199-form.doc
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5199-trainee.pdf
Home Page : http://www.itiltd-india.com/careers
Diploma Engineer Recruitment :
The company is looking for DIPLOMA ENGINEERS on contract basis for a period of Three Years. Likely to be extended depending on organisational requirements.
Related : ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 HR, Marketing Expert : www.indianin.in/4466.html
DIPLOMA ENGINEERS :
(a) Electronics / Electronics & Communication : 18 Posts
(b) Electrical : 05 Posts
(c) Mechanical : 02 Posts
(d) Civil : 02 Posts
Essential Qualification :
a. High School or its equivalent
a. Three years diploma in Electronics or Electronics & communication / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil
1. Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for general & OBC candidates and
2. Minimum of 58% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.8000.00 per month for first year, Rs. 8500.00 per month for Second Year & Rs. 9000.00 per month for Third Year.
AGE : 30 Years (Relexable by 05 years for SC/ST/PHP/Ex-Serviceman and 03 Years for OBC, Non-creamy layer) in accordance with the instructions of central Government.
General Conditions for Diploma Engineers on contract basis :
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Educational qualification, age limit prescribed is as on date of advertisement.
3. Relaxation in age will be considered at the sole discretion of Management. Upper age limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
4. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities / ex-servicemen category exist as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
5. The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
6. Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
7. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post. The number of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual /future requirement of the Company.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
9. To & Fro 2nd Class Train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST & PWD candidates from out stations as per rules of the Company.
10. Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
HOW TO APPLY AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES :
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH
ONLINE LATEST BY 28/04/2017
In addition to online application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, the candidates will not be included in the shortlist.
Last date of the receipt of on line application 28/04.2017 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates on 03/05/2017. No application fee required.
Applications should be accompanied with the following:
a. Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
b. SC/ST category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
c. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
Ex-Service Category candidates should attach self attested copy of Service Certificate. Original should be produced at the time of interview for verification.