|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : KMC Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Post Name: Recruitment for Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4558-advt.pdf
Home Page : https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/jsp/KMCPortalHome1.jsp
Laboratory Technician Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT OF ONE DATA ENTRY OPERATOR & FIVE LAB. TECHNICIANS UNDER RNTCP, KOLKATA
Related : West Bengal Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017 Dealing Assistant DEO : www.indianin.in/2656.html
As approved by Municipal Commissioner (Memo No-CTO/kol/Adm/03/2017 dated 09.02.2017) Kolkata District TB control Society will conduct recruitment initially of One (UR-1) Data Entry Operator & five Laboratory Technicians (UR-3, SC-1& ST-1) against vacancies purely on Contractual basis initially for a period of one year. (Renewable on performance).
The details will be available at KMC website (kmcgov.in) and Tangra Notice Board, 15/1 Gobinda Khatick Road Kolkata 700046. The salaries of the recruited staffs will be provided from Kolkata RNTCP fund.
1. Data Entry Operator 1 post (UR) pay Rs-13560/-month.
Age: Maximum 62 yrs
Essential Qualification/ Requirements :
1. 10+2 with Diploma in computer application or equivalent recognized by the Council for Technical education/ DOEACC
2. Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and local language.
3. Should be well conversant with various computer programming including MS Word, Excel and simple statistical packages.
Preferential Qualification : At least one year experience in related field
2. Laboratory Technicians 5 posts (UR-3, SC-1& ST-1) pay Rs-16860/ month
Age: Maximum 62 yrs
Essential Qualification/ Requirements : Intermediate (10+2)and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
Preferential Qualification :
1. One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear microscopy
2. Candidates with Higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred
Recruitment will be processed as per CTD guidelines:
1. Advertisement will be given in local dailies ( one in English and one in regional language) and also through website of KMC.
2. Selection Committee will frame selection Criteria based on essential / preferential qualification and experience etc.
3. A panel (1:5) for 1 year will be prepared based on the marks obtained on essential / preferential qualification and experience etc. as per TOR of CTD.
4. The walk-in-interview will be held on 12.04.2017 at 11.00 AM at CTO Office, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15/1, Gobinda Khatick Road, Kolkata-700 046. Candidates are requested to attend CTO Office on the same day of interview at 9.30 AM. for scrutiny of testimonials.