|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : KMC Kolkata Municipal Corporation NUHM Society
Post Name : Recruitment for Medical Officer MO Part Time in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6668-MO.pdf
Home Page : https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/jsp/Recruitment2015.jsp
Medical Officer MO Recruitment :
ENGAGEMENT OF 87 (EIGHTY-SEVEN) NOS. OF M.O. (PART-TIME) PURELY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR URBAN PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES IN KOLKATA CITY AREA.
Related : GSACS Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer Walk-in : www.indianin.in/6658.html
Kolkata City NUHM Society will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for its Urban Primary Health Centers in Kolkata City area purely on contractual basis through walk— in-interview
Name of the Post : Medical Officer (Part time)
Number of Post : 87(eighty seven)
Essential Qualification : MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
Age Limit: Upto 66 years as on 1st January, 2017.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.24,000/- (Twenty four thousand) per month.
Date of Interview/ Reporting Time : 17.06.17 / ID.30 A.M
Venue of Interview : Iloom No. 254,2 nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5,S.N.Banerjee Road , Kolkata-700013
Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of KMC to download Application format and General information
The General Information for the Applicants / Candidates are as follows:
1. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
2. The Essential Qualification mentioned is the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
3. The attested photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be enclosed with the application
** Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter Id)
** Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
** Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
** Certificate of the essential academic qualification and registration
4. The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
5. The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change/modify any/all of the above conditions