|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Gujarat State AIDS Control Society GSACS
Post Name : Recruitment for Medical officer in 2017 Walk-in Interview
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6658-mo.pdf
Home Page : http://www.gsacsonline.org/
Medical officer Recruitment :
Interview will be held at ART Centre for selection / waiting list of following contractual post at below mentioned under the NACP. The selection / waiting list will remain valid for a period of 1 year or till another advertisement published, whichever is earlier.
Related : DHFWS Hisar Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer : www.indianin.in/6656.html
All the appointments are purely on contract basis for a maximum period of 11 months at the fixed remuneration. All selected candidates will be appointed by out sourcing agency Vishva Enterprise Mehsana as per guideline of GSACS.
Post : Senior Medical officer
Educational Qualification : MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline
Fixed Pay : 45,000/- Per Month Fixed
Vacancy : 1
Post : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : MBBS
Fixed Pay : 36,000/- Per Month Fixed
Vacancy : 1
Interview Date & Time :
Date : 14/06/2017
Time : 11:00 am
Interview Place :
The office of Chief District Medical Officer Cum Civil surgeon,
M.G. General Hospital,
Station Road , Navsari
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Medical officer:
First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline OR Candidates with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience can be considered OR Candidates with MBBS + fellowship in HIV Medicine / Diploma in public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered.
In case of non-availability of suitable candidate for SMO, MBBS doctor can be appointed as MO ARTC on the remuneration as per MO
Eligibility Criteria for Medical officer :
Essentially be an MBBS
1. Gujarat Medical Council registration is mandatory for the post of Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer.
2. The candidate should come personally and bring their application along original and photo copies of degree certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, leaving certificate, and 2 pass port size photo while appearing for interview.
3. Participants should remain present at least one hour before interview for submitting application.
4. SMO and / or MO will be appointed as per requirement.
5. At present interview will be held for both posts.
6. Interview committee will be the final authority to take any decision in this regards.