|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department of Municipal Affairs, Govt. of West Bengal
Post Name: Recruitment for Dealing Assistant DEO, Community Organizer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No.- EM – 34/1/NULM-01/2017
Dealing Assistant Recruitment :
Applications as prescribed here-in-after are invited for the following posts under National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM).
Related : WBDMA Recruitment 2017 Clerk, Mazdoor, Helper : www.indianin.in/2651.html
The criteria for the posts and the terms & conditions related with this advertisement are as follows:
Name of Post : Community Organizer 01 (one) post
Educational Qualification : 10+2 in any discipline
Experience : At least 3-5 years of experience in working with Community on social development.
Other Qualification : Proficiency in computer (MS word, Excel, Power point etc)is preferable.
Name of Post : Dealing Assistant cum Data Entry Operator 01 (one) post
Educational Qualification : 10+2 in any discipline and at least 6 month course in Basic Computer.
Experience : At least 2 year experience in working with organization of the Govt society, firm, association in data entry and related works in relevant field.
Other Qualification : Proficiency in internet operations, e-mailing and Ms-Office (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
Terms & Conditions :
1. Contractual monthly remuneration for each post is as follows:
01. Community Organizer : Rs.10,000.00 (Ten thousand)/per month
02. Dealing Assistant-cum-Data entry Operator: Rs. 12,000.00 (Twelve thousand)/ per month.
2. Engagement is purely contractual. Initial Engagement is for one year with subsequent renewal based on performance and availability of fund.
3. Age limit- 18 (eighteen) to 40 (forty) years as on 01-04-2016. No relaxation of age for any caste/on other reservations.
4. Written test followed by Computer proficiency and Interview shall take place for preparation of panel of selected Candidates.
5. Schedule of written test & Interview shall be intimated in due time.
6. No objection certificate is required for those applicants who are working presently in any govt. organization/statutory bodies where such rule is applicable or otherwise the application will not be considered.
7. The envelope must be super scribed with the name of the post for which application is being
submitted. Applications must be filled in as per prescribed format along with self attested
testimonials/certificates will have to be addressed to the
P.O. & P.S – Egra,
Dist- Purba Medinipur,
and should reach within 5.00pm of 03-02-2017, falling which no application will be entertained.
8. Application may be submitted either by hand or by post in hard copy and sealed envelope only as mentioned in Sl. No.- 7 above within 11AM to 5pm from Monday to Saturday (excepting 2nd & 4th Saturday) and excepting Govt. holidays. Submission of application through online will not be allowed.
9. No TA, DA for written test or interview is admissible.
10. One Candidate can apply for one post only.
11. The question of written examination will be made in English/Bengali
12. Candidates are requested to view following website for further details. wbdma.gov.in & changekolkata.org
i) Self attested copy of age proof; Qualification Certificate & Certificate of working Experiences are required with the application.
ii) The candidate who have not fulfilled the criteria as per requirement in the Employment notice is directed to debar him/her to send the application to this office.
iii) The authority is not liable for any kind of postal delay or any cause
iv) Online application will not entertain.
v) Quarries in this respect will be considered as disqualification.
vi) LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION IS 03-02-2017