|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Repco Home Finance Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Branch Head in 2017 Walk-in Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Branch Head Recruitment :
BRANCH HEAD FOR VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN KARNATAKA, ANDHARA PRADESH AND TELANGANA- WALK-IN INTERVIEW
Related : Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2017 Recovery Officer : www.indianin.in/4499.html
POST CODE: BM – KAR/AP/TL – April 2017
Position: Branch Head
Location: Various locations in Northern Karnataka, Western AP & Telangana
Profile: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work such as sourcing of business, operations, collections and ensuring profitability of branch
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-04-2017 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
3. Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (home loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Exposure in housing finance and experience of heading a branch will be preferred. For age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
4. Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must.
5. Fluency in Telugu/ Kannada (read, write & speak) besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be advantageous.
6. Early joining will be preferred.
Job Description :
** To source quality and quantity business (home loan) as per target given in conformity with the credit policy of the Company
** To handle lending operations of branch, which require speedy processing of loan applications /initial credit appraisal at branch level/follow up of loan approvals with CO / disbursements/ post disbursal monitoring.
** To coordinate with panel valuers / advocates for effective delivery within stipulated turnaround time.
** To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / delinquency.
** Timely achievement of business targets set under different parameters and make the branch a profit center.
** To ensure effective brand building/ brand enrichment and business promotion (through various marketing and sales activities)
** To ensure prompt and best client service
** To ensure good overall housekeeping and compliance with all statutory requirements
** The position will have 1-2 on roll employees and 1-2 off roll staff reporting to him/her.
Key Competencies Required :
** Good communication skill – verbal and written
** Negotiation skill
** Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
** Multitasking ability (for sourcing, operations and collections)
** Planning and organizing skill
** Target orientation
** Proficiency in MS-Word
Pay & Perquisites:
CTC starting from Rs. 5.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market standard.
HOW TO APPLY/ ATTEND THE INTERVIEW:
Eligible candidates are requested to come for a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials along with 1 set of photocopy, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venues on stipulated date(s) & time:
DATE: APRIL 13, 2017- THURSDAY
TIME: 1pm -4pm (Candidates must register before 12 noon)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
No.2, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Ph: 044 – 42106650
The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all candidacy without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained.