|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Repco Home Finance Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Recovery Officer in 2017
Recovery Officer Recruitment :
POSITION : RECOVERY OFFICER – Under Regional Office (West)
POST CODE : REC/RO-WEST/APRIL 2017
Related : Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2017 Credit Officer : www.indianin.in/2360.html
Place of Posting : Vadodara (Gujarat)
Operational Area : Western/ Central India locations (would involve touring all over Western and Central India locations frequently)
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01.04.2017 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
2. Graduation from a UGC recognized university in 10+2+3 format. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
3. Should have at least 3 years experience as OFFICER in COLLECTION / RECOVERY in Banks/HFC’s/ NBFC’s (for age not exceeding 28 years). For age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
4. Should be familiar with credit / legal / technical process involved in home loan sanctions / disbursement, recovery and NPA management/ SARFAESI Proceedings.
5. Should have good communication & interpersonal skills.
6. Knowledge of the Hindi/Gujarati/Marathi language besides fluency in English is a must.
7. Should be ready to travel extensively.
Job Description :
1. All recovery operations under the guidance of Recovery Department of RHFL Corporate Office.
2. To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / NPA
3. Timely achievement of Recovery targets of all branches under his jurisdiction and prompt reporting.
4. To ensure prompt and best client service
Pay & Perquisites :
CTC: Rs. 6-8 lakhs per annum (Fixed plus variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process). Experienced candidates will be compensated as per market practice.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format. Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of Recovery Officer (RO-West)” shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before 10th April, 2017 (5 PM).
The General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai –600 032
Applications received after due date and by any other mode will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
The Company also reserves the right to offer position & emoluments to a candidate as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. Canvassing in any form could lead to disqualification.