|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
Entrance Exam : MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket / Call Letter
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket here : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/gmcetmbajan17/cloea_feb17/login.php?appid=a738887032a6e2f17e240b415d101e74
Home Page : http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017/StaticPages/DTEHome.html
Download Hall Ticket / Call Letter :
Commencement of Call letter Download 22 – 02 – 2017
Closure of Call letter Download 05 – 03 – 2017
Related : DTE Maharashtra MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4045.html
Download Hall Ticket through candidates Login :
As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test.
Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the
candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Identity Verification :
In the examination hall, the Hall Ticket along with original of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing reasonably the same name as it appears on the Hall Ticket) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration Card is not valid id proof.
Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Hall Ticket for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the Hall Ticket is prior to the Start time of the test.
Though the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof along with Examination Hall Ticket while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Test Centre for CET :
1. MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
2. Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
3. A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
4. The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
5. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
6. Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
7. Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
8. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
9. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
10. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.