|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DTE Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : MHT-CET 2017 BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm Common Entrance Test
Download your admit card here : https://mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/loginstu.aspx
Home Page : http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html
Download Admit Card :
Date of MHT- CET 2017 11-05-2017 (Thursday)
Related : NISER Bhubaneswar NEET 2017 Download Admit Card National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/5410.html
Download Admit Card through Candidate’s Login upto 11 May 2017
Syllabus of Examination:
Syllabi of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for the MHTCET 2017 will be the same as for the current year for HSC (12th Standard) Examination (i.e March 2017) of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
Instructions to Candidates :
1. This question booklet contains 100 Objective Type Questions in the subjects of Physics (50) & Chemistry (50).
2. The question paper and OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet is issued separately at the start of the examination.
3. Section ‘A’ contains 50 questions in the subject of Physics, Section ‘B’ contains 50 Questions in the subject of Chemistry.
4. Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
5. Candidate should carefully read the instructions printed on the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet and make the correct entries on the Answer Sheet. As Answer Sheets are designed to suit the OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) SYSTEM, special care should be taken to mark the entries correctly.
Special care should be taken to fill QUESTION BOOKLET VERSION, SERIAL No. and MHT-CET Roll No. accurately. The correctness of entries has to be cross-checked by the invigilators. The candidate must sign on the Answer Sheet and Question Booklet.
6. Read each question carefully.
7. Determine the correct answer from out of the four available options given for each question.
8. Fill the appropriate circle completely, for answering a particular question. Mark with Black ink ball point pen only.
9. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one (1) mark. There is no Negative Marking. No mark shall be awarded for marking two or more answers of same question, scratching or overwriting.
10. Use of whitener or any other material to erase/hide the circle once filled is not permitted.
11. Avoid overwriting and/or striking of answers once marked.
12. Rough work should be done only on the blank space provided on the Question Booklet. Rough work should not be done on the Answer Sheet.
13. The required mathematical tables (Log etc.) will be provided along with the question booklet.
14. Immediately after the prescribed examination time is over, Answer sheet is to be returned to the invigilator. Confirm that both the candidate and invigilator have signed on question booklet and Answer sheet.
15. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the Paper gets over.