|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DTE Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
Entrance Exam : MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Common Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 11-05-2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/gmcetmcajan17/index.php?did=1549
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4045-mca.pdf
Home Page : http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/approvedinstitues/StaticPages/DTEHomePage.htm
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act).
Related : DTE Maharashtra MHT-CET 2017 BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4043.html
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH- MCA-CET 2017 for admission to first year / direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of three year full time post graduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA), for Academic Year 2017-18.
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
(i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
(ii)Passed minimum three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only);
(iii) Studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10+2) level or at Graduate level examination;
(iv) For Direct second year admissions, the candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science);
(Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
How to apply for registration for CET :
1. Candidates to go to the dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2017 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Examination Fee :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fee.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature :
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature