|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education DTE Maharashtra
Entrance Exam : MAH-B.HMCT CET 2017 Common Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 14.05.2017
MAH-B.HMCT CET :
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act).
Related : DTE Maharashtra MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4045.html
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2017 for admission to first year of four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2017-18.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
1. All Government Aided Institutes offering HMCT Course
2. All Un-Aided HMCT Institutes covered as per the Act
Eligibility for Appearing MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2017 :
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
(i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
(ii) Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only); (Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
Procedure for Online Application Form Filling and Registration for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2017 In order to appear for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2017, the candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure given below. No other mode of application will be accepted.
How to apply for registration for CET :
1. Candidates to go to the dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2017 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Examination Fees :
ONLINE MODE :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Important Date :
1 Online registration 03.04.2017 28.04.2017
2 Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login) 06.05.2017 Onwards
3 Date of Online CET 14.05.2017
4 Declaration of Result 19.5.2017