|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dept of Animal Husbandry, Kavaratti Lakshadweep
Post Name: Recruitment for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in 2017
Reference Number : F.No. 1i 1/2008-AH(Part)/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3736-Vet-Assistant.pdf
Home Page : https://lakshadweep.gov.in/
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon :
The Hon’ble Administrator, Union Territory of Lakshadweep has decided to appoint two Veterinary Assistant Surgeons on contract basis expeditiously to fill up the two vacant posts for smooth implementation of departmental activities till regular appointments are made to the posts.
Related : Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : www.indianin.in/536.htmlSponsored Links:
Therefore the under signed hereby invite the willing and eligible candidates for a walk-in-Interview to fill up the two vacancies. The candidates possessing the following educational qualifications and other conditions need to apply/come for interview.
1. Holder of a recognized Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry included in the First or Second Schedules to the Indian Veterinary Council Act-1984.
Z. Must be registered with Indian Veterinary Council/Union Territory Veterinary Council.
3. Age- Not exceeding 35years. (Relaxable as per the Government of India Instructions and Rules).
4. The pay and Allowances shall he at the entry grade of Pay Matrix Level 10- Rs.56000+ NPA and Allowance as admissible.
5. The appointment is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason thereof and notice.
6. The appointment shall be for a period of six months initially which would be extended as per requirement.
The willing and eligible candidates shall report to the under signed on 20/02/2017 at 1l AM for selection/interview with all original certificates/documents/testimonials along with attested copies of all documents for verification and for records.