|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department of Animal Husbandry Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Recruitment for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in 2016
Recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon :
Notification for recruitment of (57) Backlog posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department under Government of Andhra Pradesh is hereby issued to fill up the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Veterinary Graduation Qualification in the time Scale of pay of Rs.35120-87130 with usual allowances in Class “A” of Category (6) of Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Services Rules, 1996 as per the details mentioned below with Terms & Conditions.
Related : APMDC Recruitment 2016 Land Acquisition officer, Survey Manager : www.indianin.in/484.html
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science& Animal Husbandry (OR) its Equivalent Qualification from any recognized University /Institution in India or Abroad.
2. Should have attained the age of (18) years and should not have completed (42) years of age as on 01-07-2016 (As per G.O. Ms. No.396, General Administration (SER.A) Department, Dated: 05-11-2016). In respect of candidates belonging to S.C/S.T/B.C the maximum age limit will be relaxed by (5) years.
3. The Candidates belonging to local Area of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon within the respective Zones in the Ratio of 70:30 basis i.e. 70% Locals and 30% Non-Locals and Locals (open) quota as per the Hon’ble High Court orders issued on 30-07-2012 in WPMP No: 21271 of 2012 in W.P.No: 16560 of 2012.
4. Prescribed Application forms and other details can be obtained from the Web site of Animal Husbandry Department (apahd.gov.in)
5. The filled in applications shall be submitted to the office of the Director of Animal Husbandry Department, NTR SSVH Campus, Labbipeta, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada – 520010 on or before 28/11/2016 by 5.00 P.M duly superscripting “Application for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon”. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Please ensure that the following essential documents duly attested by the Gazetted Officer are enclosed with the application.
I. Pass port size photograph to be affixed in the column provided duly singed by you across the Photo.
2. Photo copy of SSC Certificate or its equivalent in Proof of the Date of Birth
3. Photo copies of Study Certificates from 4th to 10thClass
4. Local candidate certificate photo copy (To be produced from a Revenue Authority not below the rank of Mandai Revenue Officer)
5. Photo copy of Caste Certificate in case of
6. candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities (Issued by competent Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Mandai Revenue Officer)
7. Incase of Physically disabled persons, Photo copy of physical disability certificate (Issued by an authority not below the rank of a Civil Orthopedic Surgeon)
8. Photo copies of Certificates showing the Educational Qualifications ofBVSc, MVSc and others if any.
9. Photo copies of Memorandum of Marks OGPA ofBVSc
10. Photo copy of Conduct Certificate (Issued by college I University where last studied)
11. Photo copy of Employment Registration Card.
12. Photo copy Experience Certificate (Issued by the employer)
13. No Objection Certificate from the present employer.