|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
Post Name: Recruitment for Registrar and Controller of Examinations in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No.340
Registrar Recruitment :
Applications along with Bio-data (8 copies) are invited from suitable women candidates for the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations for Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu.
Related : Mother Teresa Women’s University TNSET 2017 Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test : www.indianin.in/3505.html
Last date of receipt of applications is 05.03.2017
1. The holder of the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations shall be an academician not lower than that of a University Professor.
2. A Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
3. At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (Sr. Scale) / Lecturer with 8 years in Reader’s Grade along with experience in educational administration (or) comparable experience in research establishment and (or) other institutions of higher education (or) 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
The age of superannuation for the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations is 58.
The term of appointment shall be for a period of 3 years at a time, eligible for re-appointment for another term of 3 years.
Scale of Pay: Rs.37,400-67,000 + Rs.10,000(GP) plus admissible under the rules of the University.
1. The University reserves its right to shortlist the candidates.
2. The University also reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post.
3. Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel or they should produce a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview, if called.
4. Knowledge of Tamil is essential.
5. Qualification relaxable in exceptional cases.
Candidates may apply to `The Registrar of the University (By designation only) along with a State Bank DD. for Rs.550/- (Rupees five hundred and fifty only) drawn in favour of `The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal – 624 102.
For SC/ST candidates, the application form will be issued at Rs.350/-(Rupees three hundred and fifty only) on production of attested photo copy of the Permanent Community Certificate towards the cost of application with a self addressed stamped envelope (size 25cm x 12cm) to the value of Rs.10/-.
The University is not responsible for postal delay. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates called for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA.