|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Madurai Kamaraj University
Post Name : Recruitment for Registrar, Director, Dean in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7204-mku.pdf
Home Page : https://mkuniversity.ac.in/new/
Registrar, Director Recruitment :
Applications in the prescribed form in 8 copies are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts, so as to be received by the Registrar i/c., Madurai Kamaraj University, superscribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ……………”
Related : Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2017 Junior Research Fellow, Lab Technician : www.indianin.in/5627.html
Sl.No. | Advertisement No. | Post
1. R/27/MKU/2017 Registrar
2. R/28/MKU/2017 Controller of Examinations
3. R/29 /MKU/2017 Dean (College Development Council)
4. R/30 /MKU/2017 Director, Directorate of Distance Education
5. R/31 /MKU/2017 Additional Controller of Examinations
6. R/32/MKU/2017 Director, UGC-Human Resource Development Centre
Application form, prescribed Qualification, general instructions and other details are available at the University Website.
The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 14.07.2017. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. Prescribed application form downloaded from the University website (mkuniversity.org) should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai 625 021 and a self-addressed envelope of 27×12 cms. Size stamped to the value of Rs.27/-.
In the case of SC/ST candidates, the cost of application will be Rs.250/- only on production of attested Xerox copy of community certificate.
2. Application shall be addressed to the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021 with a copy to the Vice-Chancellor (by designation only).
3. Applicants are required to forward their applications (8 copies) in the prescribed form with full particulars viz., Xerox copies of the following should be sent along with the application.
a. Proof of age with an attested copy of the first of page of SSLC Book.
b. Degrees (with year/years of passing and University in which the degrees were taken)
c. Other academic distinctions, publications, if any;
d. Name of two persons to whom a reference can be made.
4. Applications from candidates who are employed will be considered only if, they are forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies may, however, be sent directly by the candidate and the same will be considered only if consent/No objection Certificate of the employer is produced at the time of interview.
5. Pay protection will be applicable to those who are in regular service in the Government Institutions or Government Aided institutions.
6. Applicants who attempt to bring influence in any manner shall be disqualified.
7. The filled in application shall reach the undersigned on or before 5.45 pm on 14.07.2017. The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be rejected, without any notice.
8. The Syndicate reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post without assigning any reasons whatsoever. In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Syndicate is final and any representation against non-selection will not be entertained under any circumstances.
1) Attach separate sheets, if space provided in any column is not sufficient
2) If employed, the filled in application should be forwarded through proper channel.