|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : West Bengal Cooch Behar
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Data Manager 2016-17
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Admit Card :
For Recruitment to the post of Data Manager under DPMU, Kanyashree Prakalpa, Cooch Behar on contract basis, Written Test is on 18/02/2017 from 12Noon to 1PM at Sadar Govt. High School, Cooch Behar.
Related : Cooch Behar District Download Admit Card 2016-17 Village Resource Person : www.indianin.in/2507.html
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE :
1. Candidate must attend the venue at least 45 (forty-five) minutes prior to commencement of the Written Test. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after commencement of examination.
2. Candidate without Admit Card will not be allowed for written test and computer test (Practical) / Interview [If qualified in the written test].
3. All the candidates should bring any photo-bearing identity card issued by a competent authority for appearing in written test and computer test (Practical) / Interview [If qualified in the written test].
4. No TA, DA is admissible for appearing in Written Test and Computer Test (Practical)/ Interview.
5. Candidate must affix 02 (two) passport size colour photographs identical to the photograph submitted with the application form at the specified space on Part-A & Part-B of the Admit Card.
6. Result of the Written Test will be published on 20.02.2017 in the website [coochbehar.gov.in] & office Notice Board. Candidates are requested to go through the result of written test.
7. No separate Admit Card/Call Letter will be issued for appearing in the Computer Test (Practical) & Interview.
8. Candidates qualified in the written test are requested to appear before the Computer Test (practical) & Interview as specified below (against Sl. No. 9) with all original testimonials for verifications.
9. Computer Test (Practical) & Interview of the successful candidates is scheduled to be held on 23.02.2017 at ‘Regional Training Centre, Amtala, Cooch Behar’ (R.T.C.) [Kanyasree Office Building, Cooch Behar] at 10:00 a.m.
10. Written Test will comprise of English (10 marks), Mathematics (10 marks), General Knowledge & Current Affairs (10 marks) and Computer (10 marks) [All question will be of MCQ-type and no negative marking].
11. Mobile Phone & other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Hall.
12. Mere attendance in the Written Test/ Computer Test (Practical)/ Interview do not confer any right of selection in any way.