|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government of West Bengal District Magistrate Cooch Behar
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Data Entry Operator 2017
Download your admit card here : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6744-admit.pdf
Home Page : http://coochbehar.gov.in/
Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 02.07.2017
Examination Time : From 12.00 Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Related : MGNREGA Hooghly Download Admit Card 2017 Technical Officer, Programme Assistant : www.indianin.in/6742.html
Mid Day Meal Section of the Office of the District Magistrate, Cooch Behar, hereby publishes Admit Cards, List of eligible candidates and List of ineligible candidates for Written Exam to be held on 02/07/2017 at Sadar Govt. High School, Cooch Behar, for contractual engagement of Data Entry Operator (DEO) for one year at MDM Section in the Office of the District Magistrate, Cooch Behar (HQ).
Note: After clicking on “Admit Cards” Link, press Ctrl+F and then type your name and press Next button.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE :
1. Candidate must attend the venue at least 45 (forty-five) minutes prior to commencement of the Written Test. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after commencement of examination.
2. Candidate without Admit Card will not be allowed for Written test and Computer test (Practical) / Interview [If qualified in the written test].
3. All the candidates should bring a photo-bearing identity card issued by competent authority for appearing in written test and computer test (Practical) / Interview [If qualified in the written test].
4. No TA, DA is admissible for appearing in Written Test and Computer Test (Practical)/ Interview.
5. Candidate must affix 02 (two) passport size colour photographs identical to the photograph submitted with the application form at the specified space on Part-A & Part-B of the Admit Card.
6. Result of the Written Test will be published on 03.07.2017 in the website [coochbehar.gov.in] & office Notice Board. Candidates are requested to go through the result of written test.
7. No separate Admit Card/Call Letter will be issued for appearing in the Computer Test (Practical) & Interview.
8. Candidates qualified in the written test are requested to appear before the Computer Test (practical) & Interview as specified below (against Sl. No. 9) with all original testimonials for verifications.
9. Computer Test (Practical) & Interview of the successful candidates is scheduled to be held on 07.07.2017 at the Office of the District Magistrate, Cooch Behar [New Collectorate Building] at 10:00 a.m.
10. Written Test will comprise of English (10 marks), Mathematics (10 marks), General Knowledge & Current Affairs (10 marks) and Computer (10 marks) [All question will be of MCQ-type and no negative marking].
11. Mobile Phone & other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Venue.
12. Mere attendance in the Written Test/ Computer Test (Practical)/ Interview do not confer any right of selection in any way.