Organisation : Cooch Behar District
Announcement : Download Admit Card 2016-17
Designation : Village Resource Person
Download your admit card here : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2507-Call-Letter.pdf
Home Page : http://www.coochbehar.gov.in/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination is 08/01/2017 at 11am.
Related : ATI Mumbai Call Letter 2016-17 Assistant Store Keeper, Workshop Attendant : www.indianin.in/2501.html
District Social Audit Unit of Cooch Behar Zilla Parishad hereby publishes List of Short-listed Candidates along with Admit Cards for downloading for the candidates to appear for Written and Viva-voce Examination for the selection of Village Resource Persons (VRPs) in Cooch Behar-II Development Block of the district.
Instructions to the Candidate :
1. Candidate may download the Admit Card from website coochbehar.gov.in after 04.01.2017.
2. Written test and viva-voce will be held on the same day & time at the venue shown on Admit Card, respectively.
3. Written test will be of 20 (twenty) minutes duration which will be followed by viva-voce.
4. Candidate must report at the examination hall at least 30 (thirty) minutes before of the commencement of the written test (i.e. 10:30 am) for document verification. Entry to the examination hall will not be allowed after commencement of the examination.
5. Candidate without Admit Card will not be allowed for written test and viva-voce.
6. All the candidates should bring the documents as detailed below in Bengali.
7. Candidate must affix 01 (one) passport size coloured photograph identical to the photograph submitted at the time of online application at the space specified above duly self-attested.
8. Mobile Phone & other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination hall and may lead to cancellation of candidature.
9. Questions for written test will be subjective type of Madhyamik Standard.
10. The list of selected candidates will be available at the website coochbehar.gov.in and Office Notice Board on 09.01.2016.
11. Attendance in the both written test and viva-voce is compulsory.
12. Issue of this Admit Card does not confer any right to be eligible for engagement.
13. The candidature is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of engagement or thereafter, in case any discrepancy is found.
14. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in written test and viva-voce.