Organisation : Advanced Training Institute ATI Mumbai
Announcement : Call Letter
Designation : Assistant Store Keeper & Workshop Attendant 2016-17
Call Letter Details here : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2503-call-letters.pdf
Home Page : http://atimumbai.gov.in/parent/htmldoc/recruitments.html
Call Letter :
1. THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT GET CALL LETTER FOR APPEARING THE SELECTION TEST MAY REPORT TO THE ATI V.N. PURAV MARG SION- CHUNABHATTI, MUMBAI-400022 FOR TEST ON 27TH JANUARY, 2017 BY 9.00 AM.
Related : NPCC Download Admit Card 2016-17 Assistant Engineer (Civil) : www.indianin.in/2493.html
2.VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES, WRITTEN AND PRACTICAL TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED FROM 27TH JANUARY, 2017 TO 29TH JANUARY, 2017 — 9.00 AM ONWARDS ON ALL 3 DAYS.
You should bring the following documents while reporting to this institute:
1. Original Certificates in support of Educational Qualification including original marl‹ sheets.
2. Original Certificate indicating the Date of Birth.
3. Original experience certificate issued by the employers in support of experience. Appointment letter, salary slip/certificate, training certificate/letter will not be considered as experience certificate.
4. Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
5. One set of attested Xerox copies of all certificates.
6. Original Scheduled Caste certificate issued in the name of candidate himself/herself by the competent authority.
7. For candidates already working with Government/PSU/State, should bring NOC from present employer, if original application not forwarded through proper channel, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test and no TA/DA will be paid.
8. TA/DA will be paid to SC candidates as per rule.
You should bring this call letter along with the documents from above SI.no.I to 7 as applicable to appear for the test, failing which your candidature will be cancelled.
1.Your call for selection test is conditional and liable to cancel your candidature during selection process if found something not as per recruitment rules and condition and failing to submit documents from SI.No. 1 to 7 and no TA/DA will be paid.
2. The candidates are hereby advised to come prepare for three/four days stay at Mumbai. Outside candidates may be provided hostel accommodation, if available. You may also check ATI Mumbai website before starting your journey for any changes in the dates of test.