|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ICAR-Directorate of Weed Research
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Field Assistant in 2017 Walk-in Interview
Field Assistant Walk-in Interview :
Walk-in-interview for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and two posts of Field Assistant
Related : IGAU Recruitment 2016 Field Assistant, Research Fellow : www.indianin.in/1672.html
Walk-in-interview will be held on 22/02/2017 for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and two posts of Field Assistant at 10.00 AM at this Directorate under the FFP project entitiled “Enhancing crop productivity and livelihood security through improved technological interventions in Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh” from ICAR project.
These posts are co-terminus with the project which upto March 2017, but likely to continue upto March, 2018.
Name of the project : Enhancing crop productivity and livelihood security through improved technological interventions in Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh
Name and Designation of the PI : Dr R P Dubey, Principal Scientist
Sponsoring Agency : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (Under Farmer FIRST programme)
Name of post & Number of vacancies :
Senior Research Fellow – One position
Field Assistant – Two positions
Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 25000 + 20% HRA (or as applicable) per month
Field Assistant – Rs. 15000 (Consolidated) per month
Duration of project : up to March 2017, but likely to continue up to March 2018
Essential qualifications :
Senior Research Fellow : Masters degree in any applied subject of Agriculture
Field Assistant: Bachelors degree in Agriculture/allied sciences
Desirable qualifications :
i. Relevant field experience and working knowledge of computer.
ii. The above positions require extensive travelling and field work. Applicants must be willing to travel in targeted areas.
Date & time of interview : 22-02-2017, 10.00 AM
Age limit : 35 years as on date of interview. Age relaxation allowed will be 5 years for SC/ST/woman candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
Terms and conditions :
1. The posts are sanctioned up to March 2017, but likely to continue up to March 2018. The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. The incumbent(s) shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR or Government of India during or after the completion of the project.
2. Interested candidates are required to appear for the ‘walk-in-interview’ on the date and time specified above at this Directorate along with their application giving full BIO-DATA, attested copies of testimonials and one passport size photograph. Original certificates need to be produced at the time of interview.
3. Experience certificate in original, if any
4. No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
5. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
6. The decision of the Director, ICAR-DWR, Jabalpur will be final and binding in all aspects.